Reply 164
bump
Reply 165
Original post by DontWantYourBloodMoney
For the sake of posting:

Shakira
Natalie Portman
Taylor Swift

I was digging that until you said Taylor Swift.

Dude.
Reply 166
Do these count as celebrities?

Maria Ozawa
Zeina Heart
Gabriella Fox
James McAvoy
Heath Ledger
James Franco
Original post by Newky
I was digging that until you said Taylor Swift.

Dude.

Taylor Swift is heavenly.
Reply 169
Original post by OddThings
James McAvoy
Heath Ledger
James Franco

Necrophilia?
Robert Pattinson, Matt Lanter and Ian Somerhalder :love:
Original post by Newky
Necrophilia?

Oh,just realised what saying is name could be construed as.No,if he were alive,as he as an attractive man. :biggrin:
Ben Barnes
James McAvoy
Benedict Cumberbatch

This list may well have changed by tomorrow.
Got to be (in no particular order):

. Channing Tatum

. Johnny Depp

. Matt Damon

[Followed by Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn from LOTR, Christian Bale, Ryan Reynolds, Daniel Craig - yes i love me a bit of James Bond :smile: ]
Original post by neverlander¾

And repeat.

oooohhhh yeaaaah :wink:
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
Mmmm. Jude Law as Watson, and Jude Law in reality. I'll take Watson, thanks. Likewise with Robert Downey Junior. Gimme Sherlock and Tony Stark anyday. Although Benedict Cumberbatch is much better as Sherlock.

Agreeeed!!
Original post by Evangelica
1. Ian Somerhalder - those eyes, that stubble, the overwhelmingly sexy manliness yet gentleness and tender love of the planet, yes please :sexface:

2. Robert Pattinson - I know it's a cliché, and it's definitely not an Edward thing because I don't personally find Edward attractive in the films. Seriously, if I kiss another guy metres away from my fiancé whose family is currently risking their lives to save me I would expect him to get at least a little bit angry, not just go 'it's okay I was gone for a few months, which excuses your behaviour'.

I don't know what it is; there's just something about him.

Actually, I know what it is: personality. Funny, cute, awkward, weird, loveliness.

3. Benedict Cumberbatch - yes, it's a weird one, but there's something about his acting in Sherlock and Tinker Tailor that just makes me want to do awful things to him :colondollar: . It's a bit like having a crush on the doctor; there's something infinitely sexy about someone that intelligent.

I've tried to resist but alas, resistance is futile, I mean how can you resist this?!

How, how can you not love him?!

^ Just wow

Oops I think I've overindulged in the thoroughness of my response to this thread. Three names would have been ample enough. :colondollar:

You don't know how BADLY i want to rep you for the Sherlock stuff!! Reached the limit :frown:
Gil Grissom (CSI)
Dr Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds)
And Katy Perry... Man shes hot.
Original post by OddThings
James McAvoy
Heath Ledger
James Franco

Mmmmmmmmmm. James Mcavoy...... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm -blush-
Original post by Peanutaims
Mmmmmmmmmm. James Mcavoy...... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm -blush-

haha I agree. He is rather irresistible.

Quick Reply