The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I think that combination is quite common in Austria and Northern Italy perhaps central/eastern Europe. I have austrian relatives, I have blue eyes (occasionally the do look a bit green) and brown hair. :smile:

You might want to take a holiday to find your perfect girl!
My girlfriend is brunette with green eyes :cool:. I don't think they're that rare
Original post by MancBoy
Brunette + Green eyes + Nice dark eyebrows = my perfect girl.

Is this what you and the OP are looking for? She is nearly brunette:tongue:

Spoiler

:cool:
(edited 12 years ago)
I have green eyes and naturally brown hair, my eyes are the colour of olives though so not very exciting.
Reply 64
Original post by conway!
Is it strange I'm Scottish/Irish and have brown hair and green eyes? It doesn't look so great on me because I'm pale though :tongue:
I think I'm adopted as nobody in the whole of my extended family has the same mix :tongue:

You could pass as either French of Italian too (linguist) lol... Europe is your oyster.
Original post by T-Toe
So you're more than happy dating an ugly, spotty, obese girl who is brunette with green eyes?

Each to their own.

Yep. Like I said I'm not shallow, I just have a thing about that combination of colours.
Reply 66
Original post by Torpedo Fish
Yep. Like I said I'm not shallow, I just have a thing about that combination of colours.

You say you're not shallow but you want a girl with brown hair and green eyes

hmmm....:rolleyes:
Original post by T-Toe
You say you're not shallow but you want a girl with brown hair and green eyes

hmmm....:rolleyes:

Your the one who started going on about whether I'd be happy going out with an "ugly", "spotty", "obese" girl as if it were unthinkable. So I have a thing for a particular combination of colours, so what? This doesn't mean that I would go out with somebody with a different combination, it just means that I am particularly fond of this combination.
Reply 68
Original post by Torpedo Fish
Your the one who started going on about whether I'd be happy going out with an "ugly", "spotty", "obese" girl as if it were unthinkable. So I have a thing for a particular combination of colours, so what? This doesn't mean that I would go out with somebody with a different combination, it just means that I am particularly fond of this combination.

Haha you are the one who is actively looking for a green eyed brown haired girl so what does that make you?

So what you're saying is that you'd rather choose someone who is unattractive with green eyes and brown hair over someone who is attractive with blonde hair and blue eyes?

Not being attracted to someone because they look unhealthy is natural selection. Choosing someone based on colour breaches a whole new form of shallowness.

What is your obsession with colour? Your obsession with finding your 'ideal girl', is preventing you from finding a girl.

There's a world of possibility out there, narrowing ones criteria means you're less likely to find a partner.

Let's say you did meet your green eyed, brown-haired girl and she rejected you because of your colour combinations, how would you feel?
I still don't get why either gender have 'types' that they would date. Asides, how'd you know that her hair isn't dyed, and that she's wearing coloured lenses?
I have brown hair and green eyes. Well, kind of, one eye is a lot more green than the other. Does that still count? :tongue:
Original post by T-Toe
So what you're saying is that you'd rather choose someone who is unattractive with green eyes and brown hair over someone who is attractive with blonde hair and blue eyes?

Well this is an oxymoron, because 'attractiveness' is subjective and to me brunette hair and green eyes is 'attractive', more so than blonde hair and blue eyes.

Original post by T-Toe
Not being attracted to someone because they look unhealthy is natural selection. Choosing someone based on colour breaches a whole new form of shallowness.

Being 'fat' or 'ugly' is not necessarily a sign of being unhealthy though. Indeed in the recent past, being fat was a sign of prosperity. The kinds of features that are considered attractive by contemporary society e.g. high cheek bones and excessively slim figure are, at best, examples of runaway neutral sexual selection and at worst are actually pernicious to survival and reproduction.

Original post by T-Toe
What is your obsession with colour? Your obsession with finding your 'ideal girl', is preventing you from finding a girl.

I don't know, it's just a random subjective aesthetic preference I guess. I don't see why it's any worse than society's obsession with being a size zero, or disproportionately large breasts etc etc.

Original post by T-Toe
There's a world of possibility out there, narrowing ones criteria means you're less likely to find a partner.

Let's say you did meet your green eyed, brown-haired girl and she rejected you because of your colour combinations, how would you feel?

I've already said that I would not reject somebody I liked just because of their hair/eye colour. These features are just aspects I find initially attractive, not the be all and end all.

And I'd feel horrible, just like anybody else who has been rejected for any reason. Unfortunately people are rejected by people they like all the time, it's just a part of life I guess.
Reply 72
I have dark hair and greeny-blue eyes. They look extremely green when I cry.
I have Irish heritage, I thought it was pretty common over there? :dontknow:
I have brown hair and green eyes, OP. :love:
Reply 74
They are as rare as TSR subscription payers

:borat:
Dunno, but i used to know a black girl with blue eyes. She was unbelievably beautiful.
My mum and me both have natural brown hair and green eyes :smile:
Original post by MissMuffin95
My mum and me both have natural brown hair and green eyes :smile:

You look beautiful. :redface:
Reply 78
I have brown hair and green eyes. I dye my hair red though.
Reply 79
Original post by SubAtomic
Is this what you and the OP are looking for? She is nearly brunette:tongue:

Spoiler

:cool:

:drool:

Latest

Trending

Trending