The Student Room Group

does he like me?

so it's been a few months since I've moved school, and I've already settled in and made lot's of friends, even guys. but there's this guy, and I like him, and I think he likes me because my friend said to me that me and him suit and I asked her what she meant and she was like, "you two should go out." he wasn't there at the time but I think she told him, so now he pays more attention to me. I'm not quite sure she told him though.
I'll give you a few examples on what I mean by "pays more attention to me."
well, since I started in my new school, he made up this joke that everyone's a type of animal (don't laugh) but he called me a camel, and I called him a rat xD
but after a month or so he stopped, and when my friend told me we 'suit' he started calling me it again and in assembly he mouthed it to me and smiled. I couldn't help but do the same to him.
I started helping my friends with this board they were painting for the canteen, but they stopped so I was doing it on my own. he went to the teacher and asked if he could do it with me, and smiled and called me a camel.
so now we're both painting the canteen board together.
when the holidays were about to start and it was last lesson, he was outside the classroom saying "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you" to everyone, but when I walked past he quickly said "I don't hate you" to me.
I was on my way to the canteen and ended up in the queue behind him, and we started talking about the canteen boards, when this guy Travis came behind us and listened for a moment, and then said "do you two go out?" and we were like "no.." and was like, "cool. you should" then he walked off.
I'm not sure if this guy likes me...
so guys, help? :redface:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
so it's been a few months since I've moved school, and I've already settled in and made lot's of friends, even guys. but there's this guy, and I like him, and I think he likes me because my friend said to me that me and him suit and I asked her what she meant and she was like, "you two should go out." he wasn't there at the time but I think she told him, so now he pays more attention to me. I'm not quite sure she told him though.
well, since I started in my new school, he made up this joke that everyone's a type of animal (don't laugh) but he called me a camel, and I called him a rat xD
but after a month or so he stopped, and when my friend told me we 'suit' he started calling me it again and in assembly he mouthed it to me and smiled. I couldn't help but do the same to him.
I started helping my friends with this board they were painting for the canteen, but they stopped so I was doing it on my own. he went to the teacher and asked if he could do it with me, and smiled and called me a camel.
when the holidays were about to start and it was last lesson, he was outside the classroom saying "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you" to everyone, but when I walked past he quickly said "I don't hate you" to me.
I was on my way to the canteen and ended up in the queue behind him, and we started talking about the canteen boards, when this guy Travis came behind us and listened for a moment, and then said "do you two go out?" and we were like "no.." and was like, "cool. you should" then he walked off.

Yes, he does. I think.
Reply 2
Are you 13?
Original post by Dr Awesome
Are you 13?

no.
Reply 4
Lol, you know you just exposed yourself as the thread starter? ^^, next time click 'Make Post anonymously' when you reply :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by Dr Awesome
Are you 13?

Does it matter?

And OP I think yes he does like you. Just carry on like normal with him though, sometimes when I was still in school if I thought/found out someone liked me I would go quiet and shy around them, possibly ruining a good opportunity :smile:

I hope things work out how you want them to
he definitely likes you =)
yeh, he likes you.
btw, why was he going round telling everyone else he hates them out of interest?
:smile:
Original post by Anonymous

firstly how old are u ? secondly do u think hes right for u and 3 he defo has a thing for u
Original post by peoplethesedays
no.

I'm guessing you're OP :/

First, I couldn't help but laugh at your name! It's spot on!

And as for this guy. Take a chance! Ask with out, he certainly likes you!

:smile:
"Camel" "Rat" <---- Wow...

Quick Reply

Latest