The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DMU Accommodation at Filbert Village

Ive booked my accommodation at Filbert Village two days ago and ive heard mixed things about it. I just want some more information about the place im staying in Sept 11. i also want to know about car spaces available and how far it is from the campus. Just good and bad points to look for please. Thanks :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Chrisma
Ive booked my accommodation at Filbert Village two days ago and ive heard mixed things about it. I just want some more information about the place im staying in Sept 11. i also want to know about car spaces available and how far it is from the campus. Just good and bad points to look for please. Thanks :smile:

Do not believe all you hear or read! I will tell you how it is, with no bias.

It isn't the closet of Halls to Uni, so expect a longer walk into Uni and back each day...but saying that it still is not like miles away, you will be ok.

It is close to the Walkers stadium, and a Holiday Inn I think it is which are both good places to get a part time job, and so you will be close to them :wink:

Car parking is an issue at all the Halls, and you will have to contact the Halls direct, unless you find an on street spot...and there are some, but again you will have to walk a lil. But...why are you bringing a car? You will not need it here, and when you go home use the train or coach.

Anything else you wana know feel free to PM me...about anything, hehe. :wink: xxxx
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Ok thanks so much, my dad wants me to have a car so its not really a big deal lool, how far is the walk from filbert to the campus? Im feeling a lot better now and looking forward to september :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 3
Also about filbert too, like the staff and overall accommodation please
Reply 4
i'm in FIL-E-106-2 :smile:
Reply 5
im in FI-A-007-1
Reply 6
i think im goin for filbert, cnt find many people stayin here :/
Reply 7
Filbert is good, only 10 mins tops from campus :smile:
Reply 8
anyone in flat 24, block a?
i'm in FI-A-006-3 :smile:
Reply 10
I'm in FI-C-61-2 :smile:
Reply 11
I'm in FI-E-106-2, how many people is it to a flat again?
Reply 12
FI - A - 12 - 3
Block A, Flat 12 anyone? ^-^
Reply 13
Block A flat 5 :smile:
Block E, 101, Room 4?! Anyone near me? :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by kmeadway1993
Block E, 101, Room 4?! Anyone near me? :smile:

I'm in FI-E-106-2, Block E room 6 i think :s-smilie:
Original post by cook92
Block A flat 5 :smile:

i'm right next to you!
Original post by elephants!
I'm in FI-C-61-2 :smile:

Omg, HI! :biggrin: I'm in FI-C-61-4! Yay, I've found someone who's gonna be living with me! :biggrin: This is so cool What are you studying? I'm doing Politics and International Relations. Exciting stuff. *Mad dancing*
FI-D-86-3 Can't find anyone from my block!
Original post by DanielJustin
FI-D-86-3 Can't find anyone from my block!

You tried asking on the Filbert Village Facebook page? Hope you find someone! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest