The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

On Campus Accommodation 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TMistry
I can't believe how close it is until we move in! where abouts are you from?

yeah I know not long left! From north London and you?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
I have a place on Ashwell de Havilland, but due to changing my course I would like a room on college lane campus .
is anyone interested in swapping?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 182
Original post by strugglestudent
yeah I know not long left! From north London and you?

Ohh not too far from uni then! i'm from Leicester
Anybody in Fern Halls, College Lane campus? :smile:
Hey has anyone that are living at home in London filled out the form yet for the UNO bus card? Is the ID number for the form the student number that the university sent to you in an email with your username?
I can't find anyone in my flat?

Flat 01 Sandridge?
Original post by MattDowse
I can't find anyone in my flat?

Flat 01 Sandridge?

Been looking for weeks and can hardly find anyone in sandridge, never mind same flat as me (flat 7)
Original post by abilouzie
Been looking for weeks and can hardly find anyone in sandridge, never mind same flat as me (flat 7)

I know a friend I'm living with, but thats about it haha;

have you seen any photos or anything of Sandridge?
Original post by MattDowse
I know a friend I'm living with, but thats about it haha;

have you seen any photos or anything of Sandridge?

Well at least you know of someone ha, and no I havent. Guessing all the blocks look similar and I've seen a few of them.
Hi is anyone in Redbourne Flat 14? :smile:
Original post by drexon104
I have a place on Ashwell de Havilland, but due to changing my course I would like a room on college lane campus .
is anyone interested in swapping?

I have 2 rooms available at College Lane Campus, £270pppm includes broadband, £350 deposit
Original post by HaydnHaydnHaydn
I have 2 rooms available at College Lane Campus, £270pppm includes broadband, £350 deposit

Hi I need accommodation since the uni wont offer me any :frown: ...
I have a large double bedded furnished room available. £325 per month. Includes a large living room furnished kitchen.
Bills excluded, need a person URGENTLY. PM if interested. Ideally we are looking for a girl.

The house is situated 3 mins away from the college lane campus and only 5 minuets away from Asda.

The house it self is very social and even if you are not social they dont mind. We have Two second year computer Scientists and a second year music tech student.

Message me on here if you are interested.
Original post by TMistry
Ohh not too far from uni then! i'm from Leicester

Same !!from Leicester as well and going to study bio med . What are you going to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So if you have a conditional offer is there a low chance you will get your first or second choice of accomodation?
Reply 195
I got flat 20 Bellingham, hopefully it's good :smile: Anyone else?(long shot I know)
Is anyone willing to swap an en suite room for a single room in Telford court in flat 28
Original post by mistryoo96
Same !!from Leicester as well and going to study bio med . What are you going to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, Herts was my insurance and my firm rejected me (sad times), I'm doing biomed too :smile: just applied for accommodation today.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending