The Student Room Group

The Ultimate Chicken Burger Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by py0alb
That first bite, when all the garlic sauce comes out and mingles blissfully with the melted cheese...

It's okay, I'm about to get myself a sausage, bacon and vintage cheddar sandwich :drool:
Original post by Shroob
I could worship that.

I must have about 6 chicken shawarma's a week.

You must be Arab. :wink:
Original post by py0alb
You've obviously never had a chicken kiev, crispy bacon and mature cheese burger!

I have not! But I definitely would try it.

Strangely, this thread has made me want a Nandos chicken burger, something I have never craved before.
Reply 263
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
You must be Arab. :wink:

Nope - I just really love them XD.

Best one I've ever had was when I was in Spain, at a little restraunt, it was cooked on a spit over a long coal pit.
Reply 264
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
Lol, I don't understand all this chicken burger hype. I would always choose a beef burger over chicken, I'm not even really a fan of chicken burgers. KFC is alright, Nandos tastes deceptively healthy, but I wouldn't touch Burger King or McDonalds.. :dontknow:

I'm gonna be uber controversial and say chicken shawarma> chicken burger.

Add some tahini, some veg.. yes! Much healthier too lol.

:coma: me wants!

Where can I get one of these godly creations?
Just had my last exam.........................so to celebrate the end of another year......................I treated myself to this........................

Taken on my phone (8mp)

Tell me it doesn't look delicious.........
Original post by oh-my-diddy
Just had my last exam.........................so to celebrate the end of another year......................I treated myself to this........................

Taken on my phone (8mp)

Tell me it doesn't look delicious.........

hope the exams went well :h:

thats looks :sogood:
need some food had an arguement with my bruv sulking in my room and the only thing i have is crisps and i'm hungry :sadnod: gonna wait till they all go to sleep :rolleyes:
Original post by sarah1991

hope the exams went well :h:

thats looks :sogood:
need some food had an arguement with my bruv sulking in my room and the only thing i have is crisps and i'm hungry :sadnod: gonna wait till they all go to sleep :rolleyes:

Yeah it went ok alhumdulillah :smile:

yeah it does. its a shame its in my belly now. I just wanted to look at it loooooool.

lol you and your arguments. can't you just live in peace haha. have some pakoras.
Yeah it went ok alhumdulillah :smile:

yeah it does. its a shame its in my belly now. I just wanted to look at it loooooool.

lol you and your arguments. can't you just live in peace haha. have some pakoras.

good it went well :biggrin:

where's myn :colonhash:
u said we get a free burger for joining the thread let's strike :mob:

it was his fault has anger issues gets pi*sed for no reason :rolleyes: i'm not going down :no: gonna have a bath n wait for every1 to go to sleep and pakoras who can be arsed :s-smilie:

good it went well :biggrin:

where's myn :colonhash:
u said we get a free burger for joining the thread let's strike :mob:

it was his fault has anger issues gets pi*sed for no reason :rolleyes: i'm not going down :no: gonna have a bath n wait for every1 to go to sleep and pakoras who can be arsed :s-smilie:

lol cheers.

yh you will. I'm just a bit low on funds at the mo. got a bit carried away at the burger shop myself. As soon as i get some dosh, i'll send one your way.

Ah i feel like a burger now :frown:
lol cheers.

yh you will. I'm just a bit low on funds at the mo. got a bit carried away at the burger shop myself. As soon as i get some dosh, i'll send one your way.

Ah i feel like a burger now :frown:

well i want my free burger soon i joint ages ago u're service is very slow :rolleyes:

well i want my free burger soon i joint ages ago u're service is very slow :rolleyes:

Ok ok I'll see what i can do.. credit crunch has hit me bad so i might have to resort to smuggling a few. But you'll get your burger don't worry :smile:
Ok ok I'll see what i can do.. credit crunch has hit me bad so i might have to resort to smuggling a few. But you'll get your burger don't worry :smile:

:tongue: well it better be on it's way....still have not received it :hmmm:
Reply 273
D'aawwwww, I'm just happy with a McChicken Sandwich :')

:tongue: well it better be on it's way....still have not received it :hmmm:

Oh yeah forgot all about that. Ok I'll send you a few first thing tmrw alright. 1st class airmail :smile:
Had TWO chicken burger meals today. Both were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo delicious :smile:
Oh yeah forgot all about that. Ok I'll send you a few first thing tmrw alright. 1st class airmail :smile:

lol u better :tongue:

Had TWO chicken burger meals today. Both were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo delicious :smile:

i just had cornflakes...nothing beats cereal when u're hungry this time of night :biggrin:

lol u better :tongue:

i just had cornflakes...nothing beats cereal when u're hungry this time of night :biggrin:

Cereal? R u serious. Forget the conflakes. It's all about daal roti man. Now that's a meal. Not bloodt cornflakes lol.
Cereal? R u serious. Forget the conflakes. It's all about daal roti man. Now that's a meal. Not bloodt cornflakes lol.

:rofl: i'm hardly gonna make roti at 1am and seriously cereal is great at night...tastes even better than it does at breakfast when i'm still half asleep :tongue:
Reply 279
Best food ever :sogood:

Added a chicken burger recipe to the tsr recipe book, because everyone likes some homemade chicken goodness: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Recipe_-_Spicy_Chicken_Burgers

Quick Reply

Latest