The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level Business and Management resources thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Does anyone have this paper? I wanted to try it before the real exam on monday. I asked my teacher if she had it and apparently she has the same amount of access on the aqa website as me...
Reply 121
~~~~~~~~~Bump~~~~~~~~~
Reply 122
Bump#########################
Reply 123
Original post by cpdavis
Does anyone have the January 2011 ACCN2 and ACCN3 Question paper and mark scheme? Doing the paper so need as many resources as possibe. Thanks :biggrin:

Do you do Accounting?
Original post by jit987
Do you do Accounting?

the papers are for a friend
Reply 125
Hi,

I can't seem to get a hold of the AQA unit 2 economics january 2011 paper anywhere so I would be very grateful if someone could post that on here.

Thanks
Reply 126
Hi guys,

I've gt my edexcel economics Unit AS tomorrow and can't seem to find the Jan 2009, June 2010, Jan 2011 or June 2008 past papers anywhere.

Thanks in advance
Question papers and mark schemes for EDEXCEL Economics unit 1 : Competitive Markets

For years: 2010 and Jan 2011
Question papers and mark schemes for EDEXCEL Economics unit 2 : Managing the Economy

For years : June 2009, June 2010 and January 2011

NB: unit 2 was only available in June until January 2011... which is posted in the attachments!
Question papers and mark schemes for EDEXCEL Economics unit 3 : Business Economics and Economic Efficiency

For years: January 2010, June 2010 and January 2011

NB: Unit 3 was only available since January 2010

Edit: Examiner's Report June 2010 Unit 3
(edited 12 years ago)
Question papers and mark schemes for EDEXCEL Economics unit 4 : The Global Economy

For years: June 2010

NB: Unit 4 paper was released from June 2010 and exam is only available in June

Edit: Examiner's Report June 2010

6EC04 paper June 2010
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by randomhanna
Question papers and mark schemes for EDEXCEL Economics unit 4 : The Global Economy

NB: Unit 4 paper was released from June 2010 and exam is only available in June... If you want the paper PM me your email and I'll send it to you (Same with examiner's report!)

You're amazing dude!!!!! you really are!!!! hope u do ur exams like really well :smile:
btw I gt the examiner's report :P thanks a million!!!
Original post by savetheplanet
You're amazing dude!!!!! you really are!!!! hope u do ur exams like really well :smile:
btw I gt the examiner's report :P thanks a million!!!

Welcome :biggrin: and thank you ^^ you too!!! :smile:

That's good I thought it wouldn't go through! :P
Reply 133

By any chance, do you have the legacy Accounting ACC7 papers for Jan 2010?
Original post by jit987
By any chance, do you have the legacy Accounting ACC7 papers for Jan 2010?

Sorry, but I don't have those papers :frown:
Reply 135
Heyy everybody!!

I am kinda newwww here, have asked a couple of questions at a couple of places. I dont think Ive been getting any reply.. Maybe I was in the wrong thingy?? So this is what I am searching for, FELLOW EDEXCEL GCE COMMERCE STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you guys figured out the Unit 4 Case study?? And what about the Unit 3 exams on FridaY?? Anybody has a good site, notes they can share>??? I can share a pretty useful syylabussss, its really detailed?? Anyone interestedd???? :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 136
Hey..Im not sure if this is the right place to post this or not but could someone help me out? I have an exam on the 23rd Unit 4 Economics...I cant seem to find the examiner reports of exams of June 2008 or before...the old syllabus that is. I've looked at the threads here but couldnt get it...Could someone please help me out? Thanks, and sorry if this is the wrong place to post this..
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 137
Which exam board?
Reply 138
@Prime GCE Edexcel...I can't also seem to find the question paper of June 2009 (New syllabus), it's mark scheme or the examiner reports of it..I would be very very grateful to the person who could help me out. I tried checking some other sites of where i could have found it, but it kept saying Im not allowed to see it because im in a "forbidden country" -_-.
Anyways, thanks alot to the person who could find it, you'll save my exam.
Reply 139

NB: Unit 4 paper was released from June 2010 and exam is only available in June... If you want the paper PM me your email and I'll send it to you

Edit: Examiner's Report June 2010

DUDEEEEEEE!! =)))))))))))))))))))) thanks a ZILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you get the same stuff for Businesss studies?????????????????? =DDDDD

Quick Reply

Latest