The Student Room Group

Girls: what is your dream wedding dress?

Scroll to see replies

mel0n
x

The last 2 are really nice. :sogood:
Reply 81
Original post by Ladipidoo
The first 2 are really nice. :sogood:

I agree :coma: I'm a bit more ':ninja:' with red dresses cos they're so common that it's hard to find one that really really stands out methinks :colondollar: I think I like the first red one but if it had the deeper colour of the second if that makes sense. Omg I love this website :heart: so many bridal clothes on it :sogood: I'ma stop looking now :frown:
Reply 82
Original post by Crazy Paving
The last 2 are really nice. :sogood:

I think you'd look good in the 4th one :sogood:
Original post by mel0n

Original post by mel0n
I think you'd look good in the 4th one :sogood:

I know, we should try some one sometime. Marry me and I will buy you the dress you want, price is no obstacle. We'd have the hottest lesbian wedding in western Europe. :sogood:
Reply 84
I know, we should try some one sometime. Marry me and I will buy you the dress you want, price is no obstacle. We'd have the hottest lesbian wedding in western Europe. :sogood:

Oh crazy paving, :flutter:. How will you ever get rid of your penis in order for us to have this dreamy, amaaaaazing lesbian wedding :puppyeyes: plece find a way. The dresses are all around 1500$ btw :frown:
Original post by mel0n
I agree :coma: I'm a bit more ':ninja:' with red dresses cos they're so common that it's hard to find one that really really stands out methinks :colondollar: I think I like the first red one but if it had the deeper colour of the second if that makes sense. Omg I love this website :heart: so many bridal clothes on it :sogood: I'ma stop looking now :frown:

Like a maroony colour innit? :colondollar: I was thinking about wedding dresses after I posted some pics here and thought that a bit of green in the dress would look :coma: too. :ninja: I wouldn't want to wear one made of a silky material, though. :ninja: It'd highlight all the bad bits rofl. :colonhash:
Original post by mel0n

Original post by mel0n
Oh crazy paving, :flutter:. How will you ever get rid of your penis in order for us to have this dreamy, amaaaaazing lesbian wedding :puppyeyes: plece find a way. The dresses are all around 1500$ btw :frown:

You could suck or bite it off. :innocent: Or I could get it inverted. :sexface: Yeah I can afford that, no problem. I'll just have to stock up on more :leaf:
Reply 87
Like a maroony colour innit? :colondollar: I was thinking about wedding dresses after I posted some pics here and thought that a bit of green in the dress would look :coma: too. :ninja: I wouldn't want to wear one made of a silky material, though. :ninja: It'd highlight all the bad bits rofl. :colonhash:

You have no bad bits :colonhash: but i suppose the way the light shines off it and the fit of it would emphasise even a teeny weeny bit etc. I don't mean like a browny red, i.e maroon - just a reaaaalllyyy deep bright red instead of a light red sort of? Though the right kind of maroon could look nice like the bits in the first/second.
Reply 88
You could suck or bite it off. :innocent: Or I could get it inverted. :sexface: Yeah I can afford that, no problem. I'll just have to stock up on more :leaf:

No thanks :getmecoat: - get it inverted please. How much weed u sellin tho? :ninja:

This kinda red is peng :sexface:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 89
I love strapless flowing gowns, but I don't really suit most strapless dresses unless they have loads of corseting in them. And I don't really suit white that much either which sucks. I do know whatever I pick will be cinched at the waist somehow though, and probably a high necked design. I like the idea of a slash neck backless shift dress with killer heels maybe though.
Original post by mel0n

Original post by mel0n
No thanks :getmecoat: - get it inverted please. How much weed u sellin tho? :ninja:

K, I've booked myself in. :afraid: Just the one leaf. :frown:
Reply 91
K, I've booked myself in. :afraid: Just the one leaf. :frown:

1 leaf ain't enough :frown: cancel your penis inversion, wedding's cancelled :frown:
Reply 92
Original post by mel0n
You have no bad bits :colonhash: but i suppose the way the light shines off it and the fit of it would emphasise even a teeny weeny bit etc. I don't mean like a browny red, i.e maroon - just a reaaaalllyyy deep bright red instead of a light red sort of? Though the right kind of maroon could look nice like the bits in the first/second.

Everyone has bad bits :colonhash: yeah, the dress would be more tight fitting and not flowy flowy, if you know what I mean. :ninja: Yeahhh, that's the sort of red I'm talking about too. :biggrin: I'd want sleeves as well. :moon:
Reply 94
Everyone has bad bits :colonhash: yeah, the dress would be more tight fitting and not flowy flowy, if you know what I mean. :ninja: Yeahhh, that's the sort of red I'm talking about too. :biggrin: I'd want sleeves as well. :moon:

:nod: I would want sleeves too but not long ones :colondollar: short sleeves :o: And yeahhh I know what you mean :p: but then it'd have to have a fair bit of embroidery wouldn't it? to make it sort of 'stiff' (:teehee:) - embroidery looks so nice when it's done properly :coma: sometimes you see some that doesn't look nice like the design or the stuff they use to do the design but sometimes its :coma:!!!
Original post by mel0n
:nod: I would want sleeves too but not long ones :colondollar: short sleeves :o: And yeahhh I know what you mean :p: but then it'd have to have a fair bit of embroidery wouldn't it? to make it sort of 'stiff' (:teehee:) - embroidery looks so nice when it's done properly :coma: sometimes you see some that doesn't look nice like the design or the stuff they use to do the design but sometimes its :coma:!!!

Hahah same here. :colondollar: Yeahhhh, heavy embroidery looks so <3 Sometimes a dress might seem really :coma: but when you put it on it looks disgusting :nothing: and then a ****ty looking dress might look really <3 on. :ninja:
I just imagined Fypo in one of the dresses hahahahahdajshdajhjahha :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
Reply 97
Hahah same here. :colondollar: Yeahhhh, heavy embroidery looks so <3 Sometimes a dress might seem really :coma: but when you put it on it looks disgusting :nothing: and then a ****ty looking dress might look really <3 on. :ninja:

Omg yeah I think I've noticed that with some!! Not that I've tried any on but sometimes I might look at a bride's dress and think ehhh if she wasn't wearing that it would look rank.. Some do genuinely look nicer when worn :colondollar:

I just imagined Fypo in one of the dresses hahahahahdajshdajhjahha :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

HAHAHAHAHA :rofl2: :rofl2: bet he'd love that :rofl2:
:| freshies.
Original post by mel0n
Omg yeah I think I've noticed that with some!! Not that I've tried any on but sometimes I might look at a bride's dress and think ehhh if she wasn't wearing that it would look rank.. Some do genuinely look nicer when worn :colondollar:

Yeahhhhh, exactly! And you need to have a certain body shape to pull off some of the dresses. :nopity:

HAHAHAHAHA :rofl2: :rofl2: bet he'd love that :rofl2:

Imagine him wearing one of the wedding dresses in his suhag raat. :perv:

:rofl2:
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest