The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Any Psychology (MA) and/or German applicants?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnnB
Sorry to hear that. How did you find out? Was it on track?

The university emailed me, so on Track it still says nothing. Have you heard anything yet? :smile:
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 21
Original post by RosalindWildman
Just heard back today, apparently I have to wait until the 10th of May to see if they'll offer me a place, because the psychology/german course is full. hopefully people won't accept their offers and I might get one, I'll be so upset if I don't :frown:

my friend's applied for psychology & french and has just been emailed the same as you.. i also know someone who's had the same response for law :frown:
Reply 22
Original post by KatyMx
my friend's applied for psychology & french and has just been emailed the same as you.. i also know someone who's had the same response for law :frown:

Are the emails going to our proper emails or the dundee ones on the applicant site?
Reply 23
Original post by AnnB
Are the emails going to our proper emails or the dundee ones on the applicant site?

our normal emails x
Reply 24
Original post by KatyMx
our normal emails x

Thanks!
Reply 25
Hi i have an unconditional offer for Psychology MA but with French! i applied last year but went deferred as right now i'm on a charitable gap year with the organisation Project Trust working in Mauritius. i know how nerve racking it is waiting for replies so i wish you guys waiting the best of luck :biggrin:. I think at Dundee you can only do Psychology with French and it offers you the erasmas programme in francophone countries worldwide in second or third year. :smile:
So hey guys, got rejected from Dundee today after like 9 months of waiting. I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm extremely upset about this, Dundee felt like my only choice really, I wanted to go there so badly :frown:

I've firmed Aberdeen, and put Stirling as my insurance. Hopefully I'll get the grades for Aberdeen, as it seems nice.

Thanks for all your support throughout this, and good luck with your conditionals :smile:

Quick Reply