The Student Room Group

Child Nursing 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mazarella
I've accepted an unconditional offer from York Uni for Nursing. Anyone else going starting in October?
x

I might be going! i'm yet to decide between York and Northumbria as my firm choice!! :biggrin: xxx
Reply 341
Hi has anyone else had an offer from Hull Uni for the Child's branch to start in Sept? I got a conditional offer and i've firmed it and it was my first choice :biggrin:
Reply 342
Original post by misslarmour
I might be going! i'm yet to decide between York and Northumbria as my firm choice!! :biggrin: xxx

Hi yes i have firmed York for Septemberx
Original post by Terrie73
Hi yes i have firmed York for Septemberx

Wooo!! Bet you're well happy :biggrin: When did you have your interview? We may have crossed paths at come point! lol xx
Original post by Siany_oranges
Hi! I applied to herts and have an interview on April 25th!

Hi, I have an interview on the 25th too!
Original post by janal
Is any one going for an child nursing interview at UWL this week? This is my last chance and I am so nervous.

providing you can just about grasp the english language they'll let you in. GCSEs and A levels at any grade are a bonus.
Reply 346
Original post by hannaaaahh
providing you can just about grasp the english language they'll let you in. GCSEs and A levels at any grade are a bonus.

what do you mean?
Reply 347
Original post by misslarmour
Wooo!! Bet you're well happy :biggrin: When did you have your interview? We may have crossed paths at come point! lol xx

Had interview in Feb, i really looking forward to iit although i think i may be one of oldest there ha ha.
Original post by Tinty
They're starting to send emails and letters about inviting you to halls. So you'll hear soon I expect.

Im also doing child nursing at Brighton =)

Hi congrats on getting a place....there is a great site on fb for ALL new students on fb....think university of brighton new students 2012....they have links and information to all accomodation sectors etc....also lots of students on there to advise and also meet before you start :biggrin:

http://www.facebook.com/brightonstudents2012
Reply 349
Original post by namsacademicrep
Hi congrats on getting a place....there is a great site on fb for ALL new students on fb....think university of brighton new students 2012....they have links and information to all accomodation sectors etc....also lots of students on there to advise and also meet before you start :biggrin:

http://www.facebook.com/brightonstudents2012

Thank you but I already have this page. Also there twitter!

Are you heading Brighton way or elsewhere?
Reply 350
Hi, I have been offered and have accepted at Coventry University. I hear that the midwifery students have set up a forum and a Facebook page and I am keen to know if there is one for Coventry's Child Nursing students 2012? I would like to start communicating with my future classmates if that is possible?
Original post by janbal
what do you mean?

what I said really! the entry requirements for TVU are crap.
Original post by Terrie73
Had interview in Feb, i really looking forward to iit although i think i may be one of oldest there ha ha.

Have you got Facebook? When I went to my interview i thought i was going to be one of the older ones but there were quite a few who were older than me! (im 19!) lol xx
Reply 353
Anyone else starting Middlesex in September?
Reply 354
Just firmed bcu for child branch starting Oct 2012 :smile: anyone else firmed it? I'll be travelling in from home, not living in halls.... So exciting!!!
Reply 355
Original post by Hells205
Anyone else starting Middlesex in September?

I am!! :smile: x
Original post by Tinty
Thank you but I already have this page. Also there twitter!

Are you heading Brighton way or elsewhere?

Hi sorry for late reply....im a second year nursing studnet already at brighton :biggrin:....im the academic rep for the school next year so was just trying to find some new students who may want to join the brighton uni nursing society page we have on fb :biggrin: x
Reply 357
Hi everyone, there is now a facebook group for everyone going to BCU in oct to do child nursing.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.338947802838164&type=1#!/groups/338947116171566/

Thought it would be nice to get to know people before we start, make it less scary :smile:
Reply 358
Original post by Emma_x
I am!! :smile: x

:smile: great do u have fb? Be nice to know someone before we start! I did look on fb for a Middlesex group but couldn't find one. Xx
Reply 359
http://www.facebook.com/#!/CoventryUniversityChildrensNursing2012

i've set up a page for everyone doing children's nursing in september :smile: would love to meet everyone! x

Quick Reply

Latest