The Student Room Group

Aqa gcse pe unit 3

Hey, guys I found the test relatively easy.
Only hard questions was the muscle/bone one & the recovery one.

So comment questions & answers below.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
muscle/bone one:
origin attached to stationary bone
insertion attached to moving bone
bicep curl (or other exercise)... one muscle contracts and the other relaxes causing the insertion to move towards the origin, creating movement

what was the answer to how teachers affect participation and which group was least likely to have reduced funding for facilities?
Teachers can be more self-confident therefore it will make the lesson etc more fun:-) & it is shift workers:-)
Reply 3
found it alright,
couldn't think of another point for funding for an amateur, got sponsorship and funding then just put:
'they could enteer a competition that has a non-cash prize to use to pay for something' i didn't know!
really struggled with bone and muscle one, then recovery one :frown:

our teacher told us schools (PESSCL and PESSYP) would come up and definitely the olympics.....idiot.
A point could have been self-finiance(from his job, family etc)& also grants from Sports Aid:-D & yeah i agree, the recovery was hard & hahhahah! Yeah i agree
Reply 5
I was expecting questions of the heart & muscles! Plus as said above about PESSCL & PESSYP! :frown: But, I think i did better than I expected! For the TV question what did you guys put? :biggrin:
I put about Sport News & Live Sport coverage
Reply 7
I put the news! :wink: And a channel like sky sports! Hopefully that's fine :wink:
What about aneixty?
Reply 9
oooh yeah!! Didn't like that question! I had no idea what a good definition would be so I wrote a lot! Can't remember what exactly though! I used the word stress I think!

What type of strength did you put? And how did it help him? :wink:
I did about how it makes him nervous etc

& it was explosive, and he when he sprinted out of the blocks, where his legs and body worked together in one movement
Reply 11
thought it was static strength :frown:
Nah because he is moving, it's not immovable
Yes!! I think i put explosive! But I didnt know what it was! So I made something up of the second part! But should get 1 mark :P
Reply 14
oh i put static because he is pushing off the ground at the start-embarrassing! :colondollar:
Reply 15
i found it really boring, some questions were hard, we did NOT need 90 minutes...
It could be that as well tbh:-)!
Reply 17
what did you put for the recovery one? couldnt think of anything but a cool down :'(
I just put cool down :/ But im sure there were others! Could have included drink lots of fluids :wink:
Reply 19
cool down, stretch, ice bath/cold shower, fluids, breathe deeply to relieve oxygen debt? there wasn't much to say

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending