and a skittles milkshake...just because there was a new shop open xD
brek: porridge with cinnamon
lunch: carrot, squash and ginger soup
dinner: omlette with smoked salmon

lots of green tea.
Reply 42
Original post by ieatcheeseyo
Daaaam, Pre Olympic Team :O

I've skived nfl training for about a month now, So my plan Is to eat as much as I can in the holidays (probably weigh about 80+ kg) gotta burn it off and eat healthily when school starts :frown:

Gonna be quite difficult to get back into routine again :tongue: Being an overweight person is great in the freedom of what you eat but I couldn't do it for long, I've gotten so self-conscious going out and eating in public. You just accumulate energy that you need to burn off and after exercising so rigorously for pretty much all my life is just doesn't feel right. I couldn't imagine doing this for the rest of my life, although in some ways I wish I could. :frown:
Original post by Apa
Gonna be quite difficult to get back into routine again :tongue: Being an overweight person is great in the freedom of what you eat but I couldn't do it for long, I've gotten so self-conscious going out and eating in public. You just accumulate energy that you need to burn off and after exercising so rigorously for pretty much all my life is just doesn't feel right. I couldn't imagine doing this for the rest of my life, although in some ways I wish I could. :frown:

Tell your family and your friends that your dieting, so they can "watch" what you eat...
Might help, or get your mum to prepare foods?

I stick to eat, running out of breath after 10 minutes (of a 3 hour training session isn't great :%)

Doubt many boys get self concious :L, I've been 65-70 Kg for a few years, (16 years old) Gone up during x mas -_-
-Slice of toast with jam
-2 shortbread biscuits
-A carrot
-Bowl of porridge with a banana
Eaten disgustingly over the Christmas period though...
I've eaten a load of crap today:

-A bacon sandwich
-A whole packet of Jaffa Cakes (I had a yard of jaffa cakes for xmas and I'm addicted to them! :frown: )
-A packet of crisps
-A roast chicken dinner
Reply 46
Breaskfast: white toast with coffee.
Dinner: Prawn pasta thingy and raisins
Lots of water
Some figs right now cos I'm supposed to be on a high fibre diet and I've had no fibre today exept this :/ and I jus realised I didn't have lunch today LOl
Reply 47
Original post by ieatcheeseyo
Tell your family and your friends that your dieting, so they can "watch" what you eat...
Might help, or get your mum to prepare foods?

I stick to eat, running out of breath after 10 minutes (of a 3 hour training session isn't great :%)

Doubt many boys get self concious :L, I've been 65-70 Kg for a few years, (16 years old) Gone up during x mas -_-

Lol, yeah...I don't live at my mums, I live with my boyfriend :tongue: I haven't lived with my mum for a very long time :tongue:
Yeah, it's a lot easier for men. Most people don't bat an eyelid if they see a slightly bigger-than-average man but if it's a woman...:mad: Unfortunately due to the influence of celebrities the expectations are so much higher for women, which is really annoying when you don't look like a supermodel.
Reply 48
Breakfast: bowl of branflakes, smoothie.
Dinner: shallot and walnut tart (getting the last of my mum's cooking in before I return to uni...) with veg and new potatoes :sexface:
Tea: Quorn southern fried 'chicken' burgers with veg.

Not very exciting, to be honest :tongue: I shall miss free(ish) food :moon:
Reply 49
Proper Indian daal and naan. Funny enough that's quite rare for me! Had it with Christmas pudding *yum*
food
Reply 51
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
:curious: Is that a long time?

OP; A jacket potato with salad for lunch (2.30). Dinner (8pm), a chicken kiev and a few chips. That's it I think, some lemonade and some diet coke excluded.

Fair enough but that 5 hours I was walking constantly, and crumpets don't exactly give you much energy :frown:
2 warm spam sandwiches (4 slices of bread, tin of spam) with mayp and mascarpone cheese

bag of crisps

2 dairy milk bars

1 mars bar

currently got cooking a lasagne with cheese on and will put mayo on it
An apple
Fish, mashed potato , peas
4 cups of tea
2 toffee sweets
:smile:
Reply 54
Literally just 2 hotdogs and a chocolate bar. :/
Reply 55
French bread, a chicken patty and a chicken curry.
A sausage roll, packet of Frazzles and some Snack biscuits. Oops.
Reply 57
Brunch- tiger bread with butter and marmite
Snacks-loooaaddss of cereal, 2 apples, some oatcakes, 4 chocolates
Dinner- Coleslaw, salad, bread, cocktail sausages
Original post by DannyW94
Breakfast - Porridge with a kiwi, blueberries, strawberries and some banana.

Lunch - Salad with feta cheese and olives, as well as cous-cous, houmous and a pitta bread.

Dinner - Some soya chicken nuggets, more cous-cous, green beans, sweetcorn and a bit of spinach.

Snacks - 2 dates, couple of handfuls of raisins, a tangerine and a yoghurt

Massively jealous of your lunch. Has inspired me to go to Sainsbury's tomorrow for feta and olives.
Some left over fish tikka from last night's curry.
3 chocolate biscuits.
Half a bowl of plain pasta with ketchup.
Pink wafer biscuit.

Latest