The Student Room Group

My Body Transformation - 1 Year 9 Months - Skinny to Muscle

Hey.

I'd just like to post my transformation on here.

I decided to become healthier and now I feel so much better than before.

Thanks

I'm happy to answer any questions.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Very impressive!
Reply 2
Congrats dude, looks like it was worth the effort! :P
Reply 3
Job: good
Man: dave
Reply 4
Original post by Vijay2010
Congrats dude, looks like it was worth the effort! :P

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate it

Original post by Sparklyblue171
Very impressive!

Likewise. Thank you

Original post by HFerguson
Job: good
Man: dave

No idea what you're on about pal.. haha
Looks alright :tumble:

Spoiler

Reply 6
Original post by jacky__jacky
Hey.

I decided to become healthier and now I feel so much better than before. My body also looks way better.

Please check out the video below. Please like the video, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

[video="youtube;1mKGiGpMNi4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mKGiGpMNi4[/video]

Sic! what was your routine and what supplements did you use/recommend?
Reply 7
Fair play mate, you look ****ing good! No gay.

What's that then, a year of eating like a horse and lifting like a boss and nine months to lose the fat. Definitely worth it.
Reply 8
Woah!! You've got to tell us how...? What were the steps
Reply 9

No idea what you're on about pal.. haha

in english: good job (dave) man :smile:

edit: oh lawd i got negged for that post, is this real life
Reply 10
Hey.

I decided to become healthier and now I feel so much better than before. My body also looks way better.

Please check out the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mKGiGpMNi4

Please like the video, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

I'm 67kg also btw, very similar frame to you
Reply 11
Original post by Pitt1988
Fair play mate, you look ****ing good! No gay.

What's that then, a year of eating like a horse and lifting like a boss and nine months to lose the fat. Definitely worth it.

Yeah basically commited to a long bulk. GF didn't like it but I knew it would pay out in the long run.

Bulked hard for a year or so. Didn't care what I looked like. Then gave myself enough time to get in shape for summer. I made June 1st my goal date.

The problem with staying lean and trying to pack on muscle is that it takes soooo damn long unless you have gifted genetics.

Thanks for your kind words
Reply 12
Original post by chaza01
Sic! what was your routine and what supplements did you use/recommend?

Original post by waqarasim
Woah!! You've got to tell us how...? What were the steps

I Bulked hard for a year or so. I Didn't care what I looked like. Then I gave myself enough time to get in shape for summer. I made June 1st my goal date.

The problem with staying lean and trying to pack on muscle is that it takes soooo damn long unless you have gifted genetics.

I used whey protein, multivitamins throughout the whole process. Then for cutting I took cla capsules, omega 3 tabs, creatine ethyl ester, l-glutamine.

When cutting it can be beneficial to use more supps since you are not eating as much and your joints are weaker.

Any more questions?
Reply 13
I Bulked hard for a year or so. I Didn't care what I looked like. Then I gave myself enough time to get in shape for summer. I made June 1st my goal date.

I used whey protein, multivitamins throughout the whole process. Then for cutting I took cla capsules, omega 3 tabs, creatine ethyl ester, l-glutamine.

When cutting it can be beneficial to use more supps since you are not eating as much and your joints are weaker.

Any more questions?

did you use creatine at all while loading?
Reply 14

Any more questions?

Oh and could you make a noticeable improvement in 12 weeks (as in a bit wider, bit stronger)?
Reply 15
Yeah basically commited to a long bulk. GF didn't like it but I knew it would pay out in the long run.

Bulked hard for a year or so. Didn't care what I looked like. Then gave myself enough time to get in shape for summer. I made June 1st my goal date.

Thanks for your kind words

Yeah I know a few of them people! :angry:

I've been lifting a while now but have body fat at around 15% and wasn't what you'd call slim to start with. 6'3" and weigh about 92kg so think I'm gonna just concentrate on losing the fat and see what I look like and basically start from there. (should of done it that way round to start with).
Reply 16
Original post by chaza01
did you use creatine at all while loading?

No I didn't.

I have never been convinced by creatine. To be honest.

The only thing I did notice when using creatine monohydrate was that my hair was falling out.

That's why I switched to CEE (creatine ethyl ester) which doesn't have water retention but supposedly has the strength benefits.

Original post by chaza01
Oh and could you make a noticeable improvement in 12 weeks (as in a bit wider, bit stronger)?

You could 100% get stronger is 12 weeks. You could show slight size gains if you worked you butt off. Good nutrition would be key. If you have never worked out before then you could see some size due to noob gains
Very impressive mate.

Your last quote is so so true :yep:
Reply 18
Hey.

Please check out the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mKGiGpMNi4

Please like the video, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

Its an impressive feat I'll give you that, but man, that is one hell of a dirty bulk you did. I mean, an 11kg drop when cutting! (Most of that being fat). Jesus christ.

Your aesthetics are good (though I think your arms leave much to be desired).
Also whats your deadlift like? The reason I want to know is whilst that back is decent, you could be so much wider and thicker in the lats than you are right now.

Keep it up though, can't way to see how much you can improve by. :p:
Reply 19
Original post by This Honest
Very impressive mate.

Your last quote is so so true :yep:

Thank you

Original post by Ocassus
Its an impressive feat I'll give you that, but man, that is one hell of a dirty bulk you did. I mean, an 11kg drop when cutting! (Most of that being fat). Jesus christ.

Your aesthetics are good (though I think your arms leave much to be desired).
Also whats your deadlift like? The reason I want to know is whilst that back is decent, you could be so much wider and thicker in the lats than you are right now.

Keep it up though, can't way to see how much you can improve by. :p:

Yeah boiiii.. It was a big bulk. All those donners did me well haha!

My arms have always been my worst part. Especially triceps. My back is actually rather wide but I cannot pose very well. But my deadlift isn't huge. 1 rep max of 150kg with solid form. Thank you for commenting

Quick Reply

Latest