The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Minionmum
Does anyone know if you pass the A2L and then decide to defer uni for a year that the A2L offer still stands and you don't have to re do it? or does it expire so to speak.

I deferred entry until 2017 last month due to a change in personal circumstances and i'm doing access to Leeds now and it still keeps. I'm guessing yours would be the same!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2161
is anyone doing the biological sciences subject skills assignment at University of Leeds in July?? or has anyone done it??
yea i am but im not really sure what we should be doing i thought it said the assignment is on the day you go to the uni
What do you do after you've finished your first draft and changed the things that needed fixing? Is it finished now?
Reply 2164
Is anyone doing the chemical engineering assignment?
Reply 2165
For biological sciences we don't do anything beforehand, only on the day
Reply 2166
Also, what maths topics are people revising?
So even for biomedical science there is nothing that we have to do beforehand?
Original post by naaaaaat
i'm so confused about the philosophy essay pls help:frown:
\

omg im so glad im not the only one. wtaf is this question? im reading the material but i still have no idea what im meant to be writing about
Anyone done the economics assignment?
Anyone doing the law assignment?
Original post by typing
Is anyone doing the chemical engineering assignment?

yes, do you have a clue what to do?
yes....
i do not know what to do
pls help
Anyone doing the economics timed test (living wage) on the 12th? if so, is about the Uk economy and its sectors or the global economy?
hi, if anyone is doing biological sciences and can view the questions for the practice maths test, I'd be really grateful if you could post screenshots of the practice questions here as I'm currently unable to view them and really need to practice!
thanks
Is anyone doing the politics assignment and how are you finding it?
Original post by happychappy16
Anyone doing the law assignment?

I AM! How are you finding it?
Is anyone doing languages?
I sent a draft to the professor but he's saying he wont be able to look at it or answer my questions and I'd like to submit it today since the deadline is soon
Does it really help to have feedback?
Original post by Elisha3
Is anyone doing languages?
I sent a draft to the professor but he's saying he wont be able to look at it or answer my questions and I'd like to submit it today since the deadline is soon
Does it really help to have feedback?

That the same thing with me? Like im probably gonna hand it today but idk if i need to get feedback?
Original post by Ayaz789
That the same thing with me? Like im probably gonna hand it today but idk if i need to get feedback?

Yeah, I sent the draft by the date he said but its whatever
I think if you dont have any major concerns just hand it in, I had some questions but I'm just going to do my best

You only need 40% to pass it anyways :smile:

Latest