The Student Room Group

Petrol stations open on xmas day?

heya
was just wondering if anyone knows if there are any open petrol stations 2morro! i just realised my car is very low on petrol and after dricing to tesco, sainsburys and even manchester airport everywhere is closed!
i am referring to petrol stations in (south) manchester btw please!
Reply 1
Not all, but a fair few are. Shells tend to be open in my experience.
You should probably stop driving around, that tends to use petrol.
Reply 3
Yh obv driving uses petrol but Im supposed to be visiting family for xmas and i cant get there with no fuel!
Find a motorway service station and prepare to pay your life's savings for it.
Reply 5
If you have a debit card you may still be able to use 24hr pay at pump even if the kiosk is closed at some supermarkets. My local Tesco and ASDA do this every day and I doubt it will be any different for Christmas day. Other than that if you want to pay cash I guess motorway services might be a good option.
Reply 6
BP petrol station are 24/7 even through christmas/new year
I fecking hope so, I need to buy all my family's christmas presents later today.
Reply 8
Christian_j
I fecking hope so, I need to buy all my family's christmas presents later today.

Hahah, I love you.
Reply 9
Muslims have no reason to take the day off, and I tend to see a lot of them working at petrol stations. So I expect most will be open.
Reply 10
My petrol station (well, the one I work in :shifty:) is closed on Christmas Day but the one down the road is open so there's bound to be some open in your area. goodluck!
Reply 11
Any body live in fife scotland can use Esso petrol station high street cowdenbeath open tomorrow from 8.00 am to 9.00 pm
Original post by *Princess*
heya
was just wondering if anyone knows if there are any open petrol stations 2morro! i just realised my car is very low on petrol and after dricing to tesco, sainsburys and even manchester airport everywhere is closed!
i am referring to petrol stations in (south) manchester btw please!

That is why I fill my petrol tank up before Christmas lol have you got an Esso nearby? Usually they are open 24/7.
OMG I apologise! I didn't realise this thread is 5 years old! :ahhhhh:

Quick Reply

Latest