The Student Room Group

Ucas track

Right basically i went for an interview just yesterday morning for Bournemouth university of arts, it was for the illustration course, i think it went quite well was abit nervy etc. but thats not the point

i login to track and its already telling me its unsuccessfull, just not even 24 hours after the interview?! :confused::mad::frown:
Reply 1
It's not that unusual for design courses to reply quickly. I had replied from and the UAL and UCA a day or 2 after my interviews with them.
Reply 2
Original post by kat2pult
It's not that unusual for design courses to reply quickly. I had replied from and the UAL and UCA a day or 2 after my interviews with them.

they said theyd take up to 2 weeks to reply! so how can the decision be made so fast...:s-smilie:
Reply 3
Original post by d swars
they said theyd take up to 2 weeks to reply! so how can the decision be made so fast...:s-smilie:

Errrrrrm...best not to think about that, really. :ninja:
Reply 4
If you feel somethings wrong, ring them up and ask.
Reply 5
I had an interview and they said they would send out all the replies at the end of the week, but they updated my track on the same day as the interview. I think it just depends how quickly they get round to processing it all.
Reply 6
Original post by KateSW
I had an interview and they said they would send out all the replies at the end of the week, but they updated my track on the same day as the interview. I think it just depends how quickly they get round to processing it all.

wat was your result?

Quick Reply

Latest