The Student Room Group

Official Dissertation Thread - 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 940
Original post by Akkuz
Haha yeah. Don't think I have much repping power though :tongue: You have loads! I'll rep your opening post if I can..because at the moment it just has one neg :biggrin:

Go go go me! :dance:

My tutor just granted me an extension for my report because my exam timetable is horrific. Which means I have an extra 7-8 days to revise for exams and I have until the last day of term to hand in my report :woo:

Haha! Balance it out, hey? :biggrin:

:woo: Bet you're a bit more relaxed now! :biggrin:
Reply 941
Original post by aeterno
Haha! Balance it out, hey? :biggrin:

:woo: Bet you're a bit more relaxed now! :biggrin:

How many points did my rep give you? lol probably nothing :tongue:

Words cannot explain my relief..going to annihilate my exams now. :borat:
Reply 942
Original post by Akkuz
How many points did my rep give you? lol probably nothing :tongue:

Words cannot explain my relief..going to annihilate my exams now. :borat:

4 :biggrin: The amount of rep power you have is equal to the amount of green gems you have :yep:

With a gun? :awesome: ...:ninja:
Reply 943
Original post by aeterno
4 :biggrin: The amount of rep power you have is equal to the amount of green gems you have :yep:

With a gun? :awesome: ...:ninja:

:hat2: Thought so!

Something even more lethal...my brain!! Going to make those exam papers cry in fear :mrt: My determination is through the roof :biggrin:
Original post by hwalusimo1
Watching this thread makes me dread going into the third year :frown: lool

Haha, I did that with last year's dissertation thread.

It's a lot of work but as long as you make sure you start researching and reading early and leave enough time to correct mistakes, revise and edit, you'll be fine :smile:
Original post by amizzle91
Haha, I did that with last year's dissertation thread.

It's a lot of work but as long as you make sure you start researching and reading early and leave enough time to correct mistakes, revise and edit, you'll be fine :smile:

My time management skills are so poor looool something I need to work on. Thanks for the advice! :smile:
Reply 946
Original post by Akkuz
:hat2: Thought so!

Something even more lethal...my brain!! Going to make those exam papers cry in fear :mrt: My determination is through the roof :biggrin:

My brain is nowhere near as lethal as a gun :emo: Make those papers tear up (geddit? :awesome: ...:getmecoat:)
Reply 947
Original post by aeterno
My brain is nowhere near as lethal as a gun :emo: Make those papers tear up (geddit? :awesome: ...:getmecoat:)

Get your coat! :awesome:

No you're right..it's as lethal as a nuclear bomb :biggrin:
Reply 948
Original post by Akkuz
Get your coat! :awesome:

No you're right..it's as lethal as a nuclear bomb :biggrin:

:awesome: :ashamed:

:colone: That would be so cool :moon:
Original post by SpongebobSquarepan
Have my dissertation from may to september. I'm a postgrad doing my MSc 10,000 words. Gonna be fun haha

Just recieved my dissertation, I have been assigned Portfolio Performance Evaluation :cool:
Emailed a re-draft to my supervisor earlier. Am about 1,500 words over, and dissertation is unconcluded at present. But feels so good to have it revised! Onward to the next set of essays >_<
2000 words to write today so that my supervisor can read a draft on his US-UK flight tomorrow :s-smilie:
Reply 952
Original post by aeterno
:awesome: :ashamed:

:colone: That would be so cool :moon:

Was lacking major dissertation motivation today..until Cambridge gave me my offer. Time to do some serious work! :rolleyes:
Reply 953
Original post by Akkuz
Was lacking major dissertation motivation today..until Cambridge gave me my offer. Time to do some serious work! :rolleyes:

:woo: Official congrats! :biggrin:

Get on with it! :fuhrer: Or I'll nuke you :colonhash:
Reply 954
Original post by aeterno
:woo: Official congrats! :biggrin:

Get on with it! :fuhrer: Or I'll nuke you :colonhash:

Thanks! :biggrin:

Right away! :sad: Gotta read over 10,000 words of dissertation and make sure it sounds logical..yikes!
Reply 955
Original post by Akkuz
Thanks! :biggrin:

Right away! :sad: Gotta read over 10,000 words of dissertation and make sure it sounds logical..yikes!

:zomg: Good luck with that! It's a freaking pain :colonhash: Eating chocolate while reading seems to speed up the process...:cookie:
Reply 956
Original post by aeterno
:zomg: Good luck with that! It's a freaking pain :colonhash: Eating chocolate while reading seems to speed up the process...:cookie:

Thanks :biggrin: Ya know when you write your dissertation and then tweak your aims/objectives/scope to fit in with it..yeah that's what I just did :colondollar: Cheeky :shh:

Fatty! :yum: But indeed, it does seem to speed up studying!
Reply 957
Original post by Akkuz
Thanks :biggrin: Ya know when you write your dissertation and then tweak your aims/objectives/scope to fit in with it..yeah that's what I just did :colondollar: Cheeky :shh:

Fatty! :yum: But indeed, it does seem to speed up studying!

:rofl: Doesn't everyone do that? :ninja: Just don't tell anyone you did it. They'll never know :iiam:

That's just how I roll :u: Literally, soon enough :sad:
Reply 958
Original post by aeterno
:rofl: Doesn't everyone do that? :ninja: Just don't tell anyone you did it. They'll never know :iiam:

That's just how I roll :u: Literally, soon enough :sad:

Haha, probably! I think teachers know that everybody does that; she's the one who suggested I change it! :rofl:

Hate reading those parts of my dissertation that I clearly wrote at like 1am in the morning and make little or no sense :facepalm:

Roll, roll, roll your boat gently down the Thames..and blow up UCL! :rofl2:
I hate my dissertation already and I've only been working on it a month or so :sad:

Quick Reply

Latest