The Student Room Group

Homosexuality... The truth

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WhisperingTide
That's exactly what I'm saying makes no sense.

Hang on, I need to quickly go stab some old lady to death so I can decide if I think murder is good or bad.

Now, I'm not saying homosexuality is bad or comparing it to murder, but you logic is really flawed.

Just adding to other person's point, everything's contextual (well most things are anyway).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WhisperingTide
That's exactly what I'm saying makes no sense.

Hang on, I need to quickly go stab some old lady to death so I can decide if I think murder is good or bad.

Now, I'm not saying homosexuality is bad or comparing it to murder, but you logic is really flawed.

I said I can't know what it's like to be homosexual with being homosexual and you're saying that makes no sense?:mute::lolwut:
Reply 242
Why are members of this forum so obsessed with discussing this? Every time I visit to look for information about student/academic things I see multiple threads about it. Granted I could just ignore the threads, but is it really such a big issue?
Original post by believ
Why are members of this forum so obsessed with discussing this? Every time I visit to look for information about student/academic things I see multiple threads about it. Granted I could just ignore the threads, but is it really such a big issue?

This. A thousand times over.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending