The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

University College Falmouth 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
don't think like that!! im sure you done awsome on your exam. but i know if i balls up and dont get into falmouth i will be soooo gutted :frown:
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Reply 21
Original post by Rhys:)
don't think like that!! im sure you done awsome on your exam. but i know if i balls up and dont get into falmouth i will be soooo gutted :frown:

haha no it was really bad :frown:
Hey, im studying digital animation in septembre, well aslong as i havent failed my a levels :/ im from suffolk so its a bit of a journey for me, but sooo looking forward to it :smile: :biggrin:

I hail too from Suffolk! :tongue:

I am doing Eng lit and Creative writing unless I have failed... ='(
Reply 23
Original post by pinkfreekyfrog
I hail too from Suffolk! :tongue:

I am doing Eng lit and Creative writing unless I have failed... ='(

yaayyy for suffolk!! :smile: where abouts are you from?

sounds great, im sure you haven't!! why is everyone so negative :frown:
yaayyy for suffolk!! :smile: where abouts are you from?

sounds great, im sure you haven't!! why is everyone so negative :frown:

Do you know Around Bury St Edmunds, a lil' village around there, you?

Human complex to be negative I guess? I choose to lower my expectations so whatever my results I cannot be to dissapointed and if I do well I am extra happy! :biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by pinkfreekyfrog
Do you know Around Bury St Edmunds, a lil' village around there, you?

Human complex to be negative I guess? I choose to lower my expectations so whatever my results I cannot be to dissapointed and if I do well I am extra happy! :biggrin:

yea i know bury, :smile: i live in stradbroke, its near to diss.

haha hmm i supose, i try and not be negative but i think like that all the time :P
Reply 26
Where's the sub forum for UCF gone?
Reply 27
Hello,
Thought i would join here. Been trying to find somewhere i can talk to some people about falmouth and accommodation and stuff. I've got an unconditional at falmouth. I applied through ucas extra so thats why i've joined so late.
I'm studying fine art but really stuck on where to live! When i went for my interview the students there said the view was really nice but i also like the look of glans village. I'm aware that you have to get a bus into uni everyday if u live up at tremough.
Really stuck would love some help!
I'm also from dorset! 20 mins from bournemouth!
Thank you
Alice
Reply 28
Hello,
Thought i would join here. Been trying to find somewhere i can talk to some people about falmouth and accommodation and stuff. I've got an unconditional at falmouth. I applied through ucas extra so thats why i've joined so late.
I'm studying fine art but really stuck on where to live! When i went for my interview the students there said the view was really nice but i also like the look of glans village. I'm aware that you have to get a bus into uni everyday if u live up at tremough.
Thank you
Alice
Reply 29
Hello,
Thank you
Reply 30
Hello,
Thank you
Alice
Original post by Camoxide
Where's the sub forum for UCF gone?

Didn't think there was one... :dontknow:

Original post by Alpal93
Hello,
Thank you
Alice

Living in town would probably be your best bet! If you get in touch with the uni, they should be able to help you get in touch with people re: houses.
Reply 32
Can't wait for september, i'm studying creative writing. i really don't have a clue about what to do about accomodation. i think i wanna go into halls but which one, i hear theres a new block opened up?
Original post by Mattj1415
Can't wait for september, i'm studying creative writing. i really don't have a clue about what to do about accomodation. i think i wanna go into halls but which one, i hear theres a new block opened up?

There is a new block...right next to the rail way line. :biggrin:
thats some noisy train too!

UCF halls are luxury, i recommend living in the View in town.
Leather sofas, flat screen tv's and right in the heart of everything for Falmouth.
Both shops, pubs, food and the beach are not a far reach :smile:
Reply 34
Hi, I am studying English with Creative Writing at Falmouth. :smile: I live in Ireland, so need accommodation. I applied for Glasney and The Sidings and my application has been rejected. I am so stressed and don't know what to do, has anyone else been rejected for accommodation? Analisa x
Original post by Analisa
Hi, I am studying English with Creative Writing at Falmouth. :smile: I live in Ireland, so need accommodation. I applied for Glasney and The Sidings and my application has been rejected. I am so stressed and don't know what to do, has anyone else been rejected for accommodation? Analisa x

Get in touch with the accommodation office and see if they can offer anything else - there will probably be rooms available early on, with people dropping out etc. If not, they should be able to get you in touch with private landlords etc who have rooms that need filling in Falmouth or Penryn. :smile:
Reply 36
Hi, I contacted the accommodation office and I just received confirmation that I am in The Sidings. There was a mix up with my application. Thanks for the help :smile: x
Reply 37
Anybody wanna get a house or flat together in falmouth area..i will be a fresher in september would be cool to share with some other freshers.. I dont wanna go into halls and would rather have a house .. If anybody is interested just pm and i can give you my facebook

cheers
Reply 38
Original post by Katestenton
Hey, Ive been given a conditional for Marine and Natural History Photography at Falmouth, and have applied for glasney accom, so excited its unreal! A little nervous though because I'm from south yorkshire so ill be miles from home and I know none there, Im guessing that there will be a hell of a lot of people in my position so feel free to add me on Facebook or twitter so we can all get to know each other abit :biggrin:

https://twitter.com/KateIsAGinga

Hi! I know this is an old thread! But I have just got a conditional offer for marine and nat hist photography for this september! I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions about it before I firm it?
Firstly How much science is there an dhow in depth would you say it goes?
secondly Do you know what courses or jobs you can do after? I am thinking of doing MSc Conservation and Biodiversity with the university of exeter which is based in Falmouth, if this course can lead me on to it!
Thanks very much in advance!
Reply 39
Original post by torie3591
Got accepted for Marine and Natural History Photography :biggrin: Very excited!

Hi! I know this is an old thread! But I have just got a conditional offer for marine and nat hist photography for this september! I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions about it before I firm it?
Firstly How much science is there an dhow in depth would you say it goes?
secondly Do you know what courses or jobs you can do after? I am thinking of doing MSc Conservation and Biodiversity with the university of exeter which is based in Falmouth, if this course can lead me on to it!
Thanks very much in advance!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending