The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PurpleFireQueen
Wow, I feel so old XD There's a girl in my year who turns 19 the day before me, it's strange.

Haha, that is strange! I always feel so young, but then again I'd rather that than be born a few days later and be in the year below :holmes:
Original post by Steliata
Haha, that is strange! I always feel so young, but then again I'd rather that than be born a few days later and be in the year below :holmes:

I was born 8 days late so I would have been in the year above, and she's a year older because she went to Australia for a year.
Hi guys,

Sorry to be a pain. Trying to write an article on the importance of work experience and could really use some data on the views of the student body. Created a survey below and would really appreciate a quick click through from as many students as possible.

https://goo.gl/forms/AAKcJYKlXZMu4wnU2

Cheers all x
My birthday is a day after results day man....
Original post by Lemauricien
My birthday is a day after results day man....

Well, hopefully you'll have more reason to celebrate on your birthday then :smile:
Original post by usycool1
Well, hopefully you'll have more reason to celebrate on your birthday then :smile:

Loool let's hope, internal exams went well so I have 2 predictions already but meh
Economics and french is what awaits, I'm fluent in French but even then idek what's happening anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lemauricien
Loool let's hope, internal exams went well so I have 2 predictions already but meh
Economics and french is what awaits, I'm fluent in French but even then idek what's happening anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I remember the wait for A-Level results well...and it's something I never want to relive so all of you have my greatest sympathies. In fact, it's been a couple of years since I finished my A-Levels but I STILL have nightmares about them :nooo:
Original post by econymous
Hi guys,

Sorry to be a pain. Trying to write an article on the importance of work experience and could really use some data on the views of the student body. Created a survey below and would really appreciate a quick click through from as many students as possible.

Cheers all x

Done :smile:
Original post by CatusStarbright
Done :smile:

Cheers mate
Original post by econymous
Hi guys,

Cheers all x

Done
Results day is now in 15 days..... not too sure how I feel about that :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doing a research placement and all i can think of RN is results day. Nervous AF
anyone else very nervous for results day?
Original post by amphitrite.
anyone else very nervous for results day?

Yep :frown:((((

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've not really been thinking of Results Day recently, I've just been too busy, so I feel pretty relaxed about it now :colondollar:

Ask me again the week before and you'll get a whole different answer :lol:
Just got home from world challenge trip to Ecuador so LET THE WORRYING COMMENCE
Original post by ImagineCats
Just got home from world challenge trip to Ecuador so LET THE WORRYING COMMENCE

How was that? :h:

Also, pliz no worrying, it'll make me start worrying :lol:
Original post by Gogregg
How was that? :h:

Also, pliz no worrying, it'll make me start worrying :lol:

Absolutely incredible! Climbed a volcano which was by far the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, trekked through the Andes for 4 days, saw all of Quito and went to plenty of markets, helped to build a goat pen and harvested okra (idk about spelling?? Aah 2 weeks in the middle of nowhere isn't good intellectually wise) and boosted my spanish! Ecuador is such a beautiful country- so colourful, strange, and filled with friendly people. Didn't feel threatened once, despite me being blonde and looking scandinavian! 100% can see myself going back there when I'm older
Original post by ImagineCats
Absolutely incredible! Climbed a volcano which was by far the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, trekked through the Andes for 4 days, saw all of Quito and went to plenty of markets, helped to build a goat pen and harvested okra (idk about spelling?? Aah 2 weeks in the middle of nowhere isn't good intellectually wise) and boosted my spanish! Ecuador is such a beautiful country- so colourful, strange, and filled with friendly people. Didn't feel threatened once, despite me being blonde and looking scandinavian! 100% can see myself going back there when I'm older

That sounds absolutely amazing! If I'm honestly I've never really given Ecuador much thought, but it sounds like an amazing place :colondollar:
10 days lol

Latest