The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ra-ra-ra

After constantly being behind since the Christmas break, i am now finally completely up to date.

And I'm actually ahead now :smug:

*insert here Duffman dancing*
Sophie is weird. Do you feel sorry for her or think she needs a good slap? :beard:
(edited 12 years ago)
Oh Andrew :sexface: looking mighty fine at the moment. When he leaves I'm going to be devastated.

Also Dominic :sexface: looks like Ringo!

But why must Andrew be such a **** all the time?! When will he learn!?

And Sophie, wtf?! She looked like a bull in that bathroom.
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
Sophia is weird. Do you feel sorry for her or think she needs a good slap? :beard:

I think she's just one of those people I'd try to avoid as much as possible than have any feelings/contact with. She's too 'cold' for me, and I really can't stand cold people.

I obviously watched too many neighbours episodes on loop! Right now I can just imagine her rolling her eyes at me. :afraid:
Personally I'm finding Sophie a bit annoying!
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
And I'm actually ahead now :smug:

*insert here Duffman dancing*

Boo, damn you! :tongue: You won't be surprised to hear i'm behind again, haha. Damn uni work getting in the way, again!

Since Sophie went all Noah lovin' she's been weird and i no longer like her. The titles annoy me at the start too because it's the old Sophie on it when she used to be okay (and i'm hoping they change it so they can sort the damn cricket stump things out!)
I literally haven't seen an episode of Neighbours for about a month thanks to my wonderful University making me do my dissertation again (Thanks for that you ****ing ****ers!!) BUT tomorrow I shall make an effort to watch and rejoin the world of Neighbours.

Is it bad that I'm not expecting the story-lines to have progressed at all? I did hear something about Sophie destroying a toilet, sounds like I missed a hilarious scene.
Original post by CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK

Is it bad that I'm not expecting the story-lines to have progressed at all? I did hear something about Sophie destroying a toilet, sounds like I missed a hilarious scene.

It was hilarious, she genuinely looked like a bull about to charge.
Reply 4648
Original post by DemolitionLovers

she needs to take that ****ing nose ring out and take of the 4 inches of eye make up! she looks an absoloute state! her character annoys me so much, to much nose flaring all the time! little psychotic bitch!
Original post by DemolitionLovers

Haha yeh as I was chortling away at Neighbours earlier I knew there was something missing from my life; the overblown naffness that is Neighbours.

Also Sonya in tomorrow's preview :w00t: but can't shake that psychotic/bunny boiler air she seems to have.

Loving the Lost stuff in your sig by the way, takes me back...
Original post by CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Haha yeh as I was chortling away at Neighbours earlier I knew there was something missing from my life; the overblown naffness that is Neighbours.

Also Sonya in tomorrow's preview :w00t: but can't shake that psychotic/bunny boiler air she seems to have.

Loving the Lost stuff in your sig by the way, takes me back...

It drives me up the wall but I wouldn't have it any other way :love:

I get that air about her too! She's always so weird acting all the time :tongue: so energetic!

A fellow Lostie?! :biggrin: Thank you. I'm writing my extended project partly on Lost and it really took me back to when I finished it last year, such a great experience! Feeling very nostalgic so decided to watch it again, it's so amazing!!!

I just remembered that I said I'd put my Neighbours award in my sig but I haven't, I need to get to it right away!
Original post by RinniieX
she needs to take that ****ing nose ring out and take of the 4 inches of eye make up! she looks an absoloute state! her character annoys me so much, to much nose flaring all the time! little psychotic bitch!

Her nose does flare!!! I too am finding her annoying at the mo. Kinda liked the Karl and Paul moment. Mmmmm, wine.
OH. MY. GOODNESS. Toadie and Sonya trying to get on whilst he was at work. BAD, BAD idea!!!
Reply 4653
So... watching neighbours for the first time in months and I'm intrigued to note that Callum has morphed from charming young jester into barbaric teenage sulkist.

Dislike.

Also, strangely unable to come up with anything smutty despite the Sonya and Toadie shenanigans. Either I'm out of practise or they're the least erotic couple in Neighbours history.
Reply 4654
Anyone see the preview for tomorrow's ep. Looks like Toadie's boss has her sights set on him. I think the whole soap needs a massive storyline, it's dragged a little in recent weeks. Karl and Susan need to just get back together. Whilst the love triangle with Mike, Lucas and Amelia is a good side plot, we need more then just Sophie going insane, cause she is ridiculously annoying
Have we got to the end of season episode yet?

I've heard it's an explosive one, so all these storylines must be building up to something big.
Loving the male bonding between Paul and Karl in last night's episode. Oh sweet irony.

Also, is Callum going through a growth spurt?
there is something about erin that i massively like. and i can't quite work out what it is
No great storylines in Australia at the moment :sad:
I'm really behind, I love Lucas trying to find out if Aiden is gay :giggle:

And then Tash is just like "So Aiden, gay or straight? Lucas wants to know..." :teehee:

Quick Reply

Latest