The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2520
Original post by Mastermind`

say nuttin

I think it's cool, except for the fact that it's about kim as well and mentions her.
Original post by + polarity -
I haven't used my toner in absolutely ages! Or my oil-free moisturiser!

explain:

Original post by In2deep
explain:

:rofl3: wtf

I honestly have no idea. The way it spins around so freely I'm guessing the tail rotor is... weak? And maybe some thrust vectoring, but there's no mention of it in the credits

:confused:
Reply 2524
Original post by Tucking Fypo
Tyrion, man alive, the lad is a legend. :adore:

Fish curry :angry:

Hahah :adore: he's the best character in there atm.

Did you catch the ham line? :rofl2:

Makes sense, do you think the tech be upscaled enough for large helicopters?
Reply 2526
Man, do Ryan Air let big luggage on board? It says blah x blah x 20cm... 20cm seems so... thin
Original post by In2deep
Makes sense, do you think the tech be upscaled enough for large helicopters?

No... the forces involved would probably destroy the blades, and it wouldn't be comfortable at all!

However, the Comanche was a very agile helicopter

Reply 2528
Original post by mel0n
Man, do Ryan Air let big luggage on board? It says blah x blah x 20cm... 20cm seems so... thin

I don't even think they check/care unless it's the size of like another suitcase tbh.
Reply 2529
Original post by failingatm
I don't even think they check/care unless it's the size of like another suitcase tbh.

Really? I'd imagine they'd always check just incase it's a little bit bigger so they can steal more money off you :colonhash:
Reply 2530
Original post by mel0n
Really? I'd imagine they'd always check just incase it's a little bit bigger so they can steal more money off you :colonhash:

Well I don't know about ryanair tbh, but no airline I've ever flown with has asked or bothered to even check. My bags always gotten through without problems - and I tend to take a huge one :colonhash: So long as it doesn't look like a suitcase I think it'll be fine.
This one time when I was going to Ghana I saw someone bring a desktop computer (you know, the main, giant bit) on board and stick it in the overhead compartment, and I couldn't contain myself.

Turns out my parents knew the guy.
Well I haven't used conditioner in ages, just shampoo (H&S) so that might have something to do with it :tong:

:O make sure u use it next time :colonhash:

classic

loooool

please tell me rihanna did not actually say that :facepalm2:

i could go in on her...but i wont :plz2:
Original post by flowermaster91
please tell me rihanna did not actually say that :facepalm2:

i could go in on her...but i wont :plz2:

gay
This one time when I was going to Ghana I saw someone bring a desktop computer (you know, the main, giant bit) on board and stick it in the overhead compartment, and I couldn't contain myself.

why is it always on trips to africa this happened :sigh:

tbh im surprised none of the planes ive been on from uganda has crashed, the amount of times theyve just let people get away with ridiculously heavy luggage :rofl2:
gay

:mfing:
Reply 2536

:rofl2:

Incidentally, what do you think?

Reply 2538

Incidentally, what do you think?

Aww so cute jezza!!

I think you should go for the 2nd ones. Worth the price tbh, it'll be worth it.
Original post by failingatm
Aww so cute jezza!!

I think you should go for the 2nd ones. Worth the price tbh, it'll be worth it.

2 votes for the second :wink2:

Latest

Trending

Trending