The Student Room Group

Going to lose my virginity this week: ADVICE?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by iamsuperwoman
Oh shut up, free country I will post what I like! Cheers!

And as such, I will reply in whatever way I like!!
sounds spontaneous.
Reply 22
Original post by Kage
These two quotes make it seem like you are not ready at all. It's not something to rush into, and want 'over with'

Original post by Todd
I agree =/ also the fact you're planning it and anticipating it weeks in advance is probably not helping!! My first time was so easy and fun because I didn't know it was going to happen, I'd been with my partner for a few months and it just felt right, there was no stress of anxiety.

I have been ready for a year and I know I want it. I want to get the actual virginity''out of the way'' because I know that single night will be the worse sex of my life and so of course I want to get through it, just so I can get to the good bits!

I'm 20 and with a respect and loving guy who has waited two years for me. Geezo.
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous
I have been ready for a year and I know I want it. I want to get the actual virginity''out of the way'' because I know that single night will be the worse sex of my life and so of course I want to get through it, just so I can get to the good bits!

I'm 20 and with a respect and loving guy who has waited two years for me. Geezo.

Won't be the worst sex of your life if you don't think of it like that. As the first time, it should be considered special, as you are learning each other. If you consider it the "worst" time you ever will have sex, then I feel sorry for you two.
Don't do it! Wait until marriage! :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Excellent idea! Now what's the plan if the guy turns out to be totally incompetent at sex, has a chronic STD or some other chronic condition which might affect his ability to give good sexy time....?

Oh wait... it's actually a **** idea. :rolleyes: Yeh it's a free country and you can say what you like, but that doesn't change the fact that religious beliefs like that are simply retarded.
(edited 11 years ago)
As long as you are ready and know it is with the right person (or at least a nice person) then you will be fine.
Honestly, by expecting it to hurt then it will hurt. As long as you relax, and maybe he puts it in slowly after copious foreplay it really should hurt at all.

I was told it being inside hurt which it didn't at all. Also I expected the opening bit to hurt when it went in and due to friction, but honestly, if you are horny enough once it's in at least it should hurt at all if it does hurt it shouldn't be a lot.
Oh yeah, as well people say as well the first time is probably the worst but that isn't always true, for me I'd say it was one of the best.
Oh yeah, as well people say as well the first time is probably the worst but that isn't always true, for me I'd say it was one of the best.

thas cos uve only done t 1ce
Reply 28

You can't rely on other peoples experiences, yours may be completely different. My first time was very enjoyable and not painful at all. My advice would be not to plan it, just let it happen :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by Kage
Won't be the worst sex of your life if you don't think of it like that. As the first time, it should be considered special, as you are learning each other. If you consider it the "worst" time you ever will have sex, then I feel sorry for you two.

Very wise words.
Original post by gintoki
Very wise words.

oh jolly yes very wise indeed
Please remember that the Sexual Health forum rules are that sex tips are NOT allowed.
Reply 32
I am 20 and I am ready to have sex. I'm quite scared (just of the pain and the intrusion) but otherwise prepared emotionally and mentally ready.

What advice can anyone offer me? Or give me some insight on their first time?

I think it will be later on in the week (Friday or Saturday) so I have time to make arrangements.

You could auction it on e-bay. :biggrin:
I am 20 and I am ready to have sex. I'm quite scared (just of the pain and the intrusion) but otherwise prepared emotionally and mentally ready.

What advice can anyone offer me? Or give me some insight on their first time?

I think it will be later on in the week (Friday or Saturday) so I have time to make arrangements.

I've never been worried about that thing, let it be all natural :]
Go as slow as possible. Make his penis take approximately 1 cm/30 seconds insertion time. It's the standardised unit for first-time penetration.
Reply 35
Don't do it! Wait until marriage! :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Please refrain from dictating your fallacious opinion regarding pre-martial sex. I and many others could care less about your opinion, but when you attempt to instruct others how to live their lives, especially when they are adults, you should take a hint and **** off.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC One X
Reply 36
Will there actually be blood when the guy breaks the woman virginity? :shock:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending