The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Delta_Aitch
As if you read :nothing:

WHAAAT! :angry: I LOVE reading, but havn't done any so much since 2nd year of uni. It takes you into another magical world :daydreaming:
Original post by Ladipidoo
Are you serious about today? :colonhash:

Yeah, 9:30 train. Should get there just after 1ish.

Original post by flowermaster91
IDIOT! Bet it was just you pranking all along LOL

My pranking days are over. :innocent:
WHAAAT! :angry: I LOVE reading, but havn't done any so much since 2nd year of uni. It takes you into another magical world :daydreaming:

lmfao hahahhaha oh god oh man. :rofl2:

WHATS WRONG WITH FARTING :angry: Even my manager said farting is natural, theres nothing wrong with it :daydreaming:

ITS NOT ALL ABOUT U ROBI FFS :angry: nah nah dont worry, it doesnt matter :camp:

Your manager knows about your farting problem? HAJKAHAJKHAHAJHAJAJAJAHAAHJJHJ :rofl2::rofl::gigg::lol::rofl3::jester::toofunny::laugh::elefant:
Original post by Tucking Fypo

Hmmm, my fam's not going cuz something happened so I dunno if I'll come tbh.
Hmmm, my fam's not going cuz something happened so I dunno if I'll come tbh.

WHAT.. I think Aman is going? Would you actually leave me there by myself? :colonhash:
Reply 106
:hi:
Original post by failingatm

Amandeep_Psych07
x

Are you coming? :colonhash:
Edit: NVM M8

WHAT.. I think Aman is going? Would you actually leave me there by myself? :colonhash:

Yeah, you're a big boy now. :colonhash:

JK :colonhash: I'll come as I really want to eat kulfi, but I'm defo going to be late cuz I want to wash my hair today. :colonhash::colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)

My pranking days are over. :innocent:

'over'

Your manager knows about your farting problem? HAJKAHAJKHAHAJHAJAJAJAHAAHJJHJ :rofl2::rofl::gigg::lol::rofl3::jester::toofunny::laugh::elefant:

NOOO! Some other diseased rat decided to do some stinky egg fart, the farts i did was really loud. Surprised my work mate didnt hear it :rofl:

NOOO! Some other diseased rat decided to do some stinky egg fart, the farts i did was really loud. Surprised my work mate didnt hear it :rofl:

Work 'mates' rofl :blah:

this is you, isn't it.

Are you coming? :colonhash:

Yeah, you're a big boy now. :colonhash:

JK :colonhash: I'll come as I really want to eat kulfi, but I'm defo going to be late cuz I want to wash my hair today. :colonhash::colonhash:

Oh no, I don't want you to make plans...

...cause I'm not actually coming. :littleangel: Was gonna tell you tomorrow morning but I don't want you to make plans only for them not to happen. :colondollar:
lmfao hahahhaha oh god oh man. :rofl2:

why is this funny?! One day I'll talk like profesh and then you wont laugh so much :angry:

hey fatm :h:

'diseased rat' :rofl2::rofl::gigg::lol::rofl3::jester::toofunny::laugh::elefant:

Did you farts stink? :sly:
Diseased rat, lmao. :run:
Oh no, I don't want you to make plans...

...cause I'm not actually coming. :littleangel: Was gonna tell you tomorrow morning but I don't want you to make plans only for them not to happen. :colondollar:

Knew it.
why is this funny?! One day I'll talk like profesh and then you wont laugh so much :angry:

hey fatm :h:

Ahem

yeah, yeah :blah:
Knew it.

Soz, mate <3 I bet your fams actually going innit. :angry:
Reply 117
Original post by Mr Incognito
wag1 ben
long time

What's good fam. You still jam with kwabe ?

Your sig pic :rofl2:

That pimp suit was a mighty fine investment :cool:
Soz, mate &lt;3 I bet your fams actually going innit. :angry:

Nah, I knew it all along tbh. Knew that fishy smell was coming from you. :colonhash:

They're not. :angry:
Nah, I knew it all along tbh. Knew that fishy smell was coming from you. :colonhash:

They're not. :angry:

":redface:" http://www.facebook.com/pages/There-Are-Plenty-Of-Fish-In-The-Sea-LOL-JK-All-The-Bengalis-Ate-Them/167721026587497

Oh. :emo: Kind of glad I'm not coming anymore, tbh. :rofl2: Have fun.

Latest