Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Scroll to see replies

Anyone doing Biotechnology?
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 401
Original post by Vysta
roughly 2 weeks. Yeah, kinda stressed because I need to present my papers of my "student status" to my Military Mobilisation Office by July so that I can leave to study in September. :/

I send my application a month ago and I haven't heard anything. Maybe they're just busy but I'm a bit stressed :frown:
Reply 402
Original post by mazzu
I send my application a month ago and I haven't heard anything. Maybe they're just busy but I'm a bit stressed :frown:

Keep Strong!
Reply 403
I'm doing Biotechnology too!
Reply 404
Has anyone received their joining instructions letters yet? In the applicant portal it said that they'd be posted in july, but I've yet to hear anything :frown: getting a bit impatient, I really want to start looking at which courses I want to take, and get the accommodation payments over and done with.
I got a conditional from Aberdeen for English Lit today, so happy!! It's my first choice. I recieved my offer literally 24 hours or so after sending my application, its interestingsome of you have had to wait weeks...
Original post by GoingToBurst
I loved economics in first year! I found it really interesting and the economics staff are excellent. It also provided a really good basis for my classes throughout the next few years.

My degree is accounting and finance, so in first year I did economics, accounting, finance and management in semester one and then economics, accounting, management and statistics in semester 2. I hated both of the the management classes, but again, they've been useful so I'm not too bitter about them anymore haha!

Good luck with your application! 😊

What were your academical records?
Original post by catlover7
What were your academical records?

What do you mean? I graduated in June 2017 with first class honours and I also won a couple of the academic prizes.
Or do you mean before attending uni?
Original post by GoingToBurst
What do you mean? I graduated in June 2017 with first class honours and I also won a couple of the academic prizes.
Or do you mean before attending uni?

Before xdd
Original post by catlover7
Before xdd

I'm not going to be much use here, sorry. I left school very young due to long term illness and did an access course to get to uni instead.

Latest