The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Dundee Applicants 2012!!!!

Hello Everyone

Is anyone Planing to apply to Dundee for 2012? :rolleyes:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yup, I just did ! Applied with International Relations and Politics.
Dundee is sort of the place I reaaaaally want to go to; not my first choice, maybe 3rd, but the one (out of the first 3) I hold the most realistic chances of getting into considered my GPA, finances and what I want.

How bout you?
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
im going to put Dundee as my firm, I'm doing History :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by lora_s
Yup, I just did ! Applied with International Relations and Politics.
Dundee is sort of the place I reaaaaally want to go to; not my first choice, maybe 3rd, but the one (out of the first 3) I hold the most realistic chances of getting into considered my GPA, finances and what I want.

How bout you?

Hahaha, I just thoughh "here's someone like me" then I saw you're Bulgarian - no wonder : ) ! So where are u from, and what are your other choices ?

PS: Our numbers are growing, soon we'll be all over the TSR : )
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by 3PL
Hahaha, I just thoughh "here's someone like me" then I saw you're Bulgarian - no wonder : ) ! So where are u from, and what are your other choices ?

PS: Our numbers are growing, soon we'll be all over the TSR : )

Yay! A bulgarian? Not entirely sure if I should be switching to bulgarian or not so I'll just keep the English for now. But I'm from Sofia!

I applied to the following:
Lancaster with Politics and IR (this is my last choice, cuz it's not in Scotland and I'm not head over heels bout the uni anyways)
Stirling with International Politics and Languages (second to last choice, or actually I'm not sure cuz the university does sound pretty attractive)
Dundee is still my safe choice, and I kinda feel I will end up there
Essex with IR and Modern Languages (and Year Abroad)- I'd loooove to do this, but still considering if I'd be able to bear the psychological burden of having to pay off a huuuuge loan eventually (if I got to study there, that is)
aaand... St. Andrews with IR and Social Anthropology- a bit too unrealistic, but why not? I believe my personal statement is good and my reference too, so just trying my luck here.

And you? Where else did you apply/are you applying?
(edited 12 years ago)
i've applied :smile:
Reply 6
I am going to apply for forensic anthropology, hope this will work out :wink:
Reply 7
Original post by Eoghan523
Ive put Dundee as my firm, I'm doing History :smile:

Nice to see more Irish people are considering Dundee! I'm from Banbridge, 15 minutes North of Newry!
Reply 8
Original post by irish guy
Nice to see more Irish people are considering Dundee! I'm from Banbridge, 15 minutes North of Newry!

Lethal :smile: what course you applying for?
Reply 9
Original post by Eoghan523
Lethal :smile: what course you applying for?

I'm actually here now doing an International Business degree :biggrin:. Dundee was also my firm choice, but so glad i came here, it's awesome! Also there's so many Irish over here from the North and South, it feels just like home when you hear the familiar accent.
ive applied for law and politics for 2012!
Reply 11
I'm from Italy and I think that I will apply for Environmental Sustainability with International Business :smile: Is Dundee considered a good uni??
Reply 12
Molecular and Cellular Biology 2012 xD (anyone?? i haven't found a single mention of this course on any uni threads i'm following :/)
What's it like sports-wise and socially?
Reply 13
I have applied for International Business with German! So hope I get an offer!!! Will be my insurance if everything goes to plan. :smile:
Reply 14
Have applied for International Business with German :smile:

What have you applied for?!
Reply 15
@Jake, Kudos for taking a language, I've applied for History!!!

When did you get your application off?
Reply 16
I've applied for Geography - L700 :smile:
Reply 17
Applied for Geography - L700 :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by OllieJ94
@Jake, Kudos for taking a language, I've applied for History!!!

When did you get your application off?

I sent it off on monday this week!! You? :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by JakeE10
I sent it off on monday this week!! You? :smile:

Last wednesday! I really hate waiting though :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest