The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Met Applications 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by chloem12
How do i find unite? when i've been looking at accommodation i've just looked at what's on the lmu website?

Also i'm stuying marketing and advertising management and i was wanting to stay in opal but the single bed situation is putting me off!

Just type in unite student accommodation into google and then you pick which one on the site
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 181
Im applying for my accommodation now at leeds met and wondering what people are putting there 'fun-ness' at? Don't know whether to say I'm 'fairly sociable' or 'very lively and outgoing'??
Original post by sarahhep
Im applying for my accommodation now at leeds met and wondering what people are putting there 'fun-ness' at? Don't know whether to say I'm 'fairly sociable' or 'very lively and outgoing'??

Haha, I thought the same thing. I just ended up saying **** it, all out partying!
me toooo!!!! decided opal was a better idea than plaza!

Get in :wink: Never visited the Plaza but Opal is just insanely awesome.
Reply 184
Original post by Tall Man Green
Haha, I thought the same thing. I just ended up saying **** it, all out partying!

Hahaha me too! Cya there!
Reply 185
Original post by sarahhep
Hahaha me too! Cya there!

what are you guys studying?

Public Health - Environmental Health (4 years), can't wait to be done with crappy A-levels and actually do something I'm really interested in....:smile:

and you?
Reply 187
Original post by lucystudent
got two conditional offers from leeds met for public relations with marketing and marketing and advertising management, hoping to stay in Opal one & two for accommodation!

i've got an unconditional for marketing and advertising management and i've just applied for opal accommodation!
Reply 188
Public Health - Environmental Health (4 years), can't wait to be done with crappy A-levels and actually do something I'm really interested in....:smile:

and you?

that sounds really good :smile: marketing and advertising management, i just wrote this like 2 seconds ago so i'm gonna look like an idiot for putting it again haha. i can't wait to start!
that sounds really good :smile: marketing and advertising management, i just wrote this like 2 seconds ago so i'm gonna look like an idiot for putting it again haha. i can't wait to start!

Haha, I probably wouldn't have noticed anyway :P

Sounds pretty good to me! I'll probably see you around in September! Bring on freshers week :wink:
Reply 190

Hello! :smile: Im finished school so got an unconditional offer to study PR and juust this minute applied to live in Opal, you??
Reply 191
Haha, I probably wouldn't have noticed anyway :P

Sounds pretty good to me! I'll probably see you around in September! Bring on freshers week :wink:

yess definitely freshers week! my birthday is in the middle of it, so an even bigger excuse to get ridiculously drunk!
Reply 192
Most people seem to be applying for Opal... I'm thinking about applying there too. May see most of you there!
Anyone else applied for Carnegie Village, Cluster Flats?
Original post by raaachek
lol owned! haha!

Easy on the negs pl0x - my boyfriend keeps trolling on my account :colondollar:
Reply 195
I wish i could apply :frown:
Theyre going to be my insurance. For sure. Im scared i wont be able to get a place if i end up going!
Reply 196
anyone else applying for kirkstall brewery?!
i'm the same! good luck!

Thankyou! good luck to you too :smile:
i've got an unconditional for marketing and advertising management and i've just applied for opal accommodation!

ah thats good then! i definitely want to apply for opal i didn't realise we had to book now!? are you going on an applicant day?

When did u guys receive ur offers I still haven't heard anything :frown: I'm really worried I won't get any goo accommodation due to not having a reply yet:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending