The Student Room Group

How do some girls manage to look perfect ALL the time?

Scroll to see replies

Chuck Norris manifests himself in many ways...
Reply 21
*Insert obligatory Samantha Brick picture here*
Some people can just walk in heels better than others. As for looking good all the time, that's probably natural. My sister is one of those people you're talking about but she's not a slut/vein as is being suggested about these girls in other answers. Rather, she's just like that without really trying.
Reply 23
Makeup retouch
Used to wearing high heels (6 inch is ott though)
Good deodrant?

I guess its down to experience and practice...

ps those girls still think of themselves as faaar from "perfect"
(edited 12 years ago)
maybe they're born with it...

maybe its maybelline
Original post by philistine
Because they're likely supersluts who have nothing else going on in their lives.

I heard that ALL beautiful girls are MASSIVE sluts too! Make yourself feel better talking like that about girls you'll never get does it?
Original post by sword

I can't figure out which one is the woman in the middle at the top. Does applying makeup also cause boobs to grow? :eek:
Reply 27
Original post by pinkangelgirl
i went on a night out once and saw 2 of these ''perfect girls'' in the toilets. At the start of the night they were reapplying their make up. I saw them in there again later when i went to the toilet, in the same corner still applying make up and spraying their hair. I dont know if theyd even been out.

They only had eyes for themselves.

Id rather look a sweaty mess and dance crazy and have a fun time than spend 90% of my night in front of a mirror!

agreed with this, as a man, I would much rather go out with the later, rather than a self-obsessed, arrogant TOWIE type who think they are hot **** when they usually aren't and have nothing else
Original post by pellejema
I heard that ALL beautiful girls are MASSIVE sluts too! Make yourself feel better talking like that about girls you'll never get does it?

Why must you repeatedly create personal attacks?

Are you retarded?

Or do you find yourself fitting snugly into the category I heretofore denounced so scathingly?

Pellejema, pls go.
I think it's sometimes due to a lot of makeup, hairspray and practice walking silt-like shoes. Sometimes people are just naturally beautiful and skilled at balancing on weird shoes :wink:

And as for sweat, some people just don't perspire as much. I tend to retain water which is really annoying in the summer. I just get 'swollen' instead of sweating :s-smilie:
Reply 30
Original post by Sad_Puppy
You know the girls I'm talking about. The wind blows and their hair stays perfect. Mine frizzes up, blows into my face, into my mouth. They dance at nightclubs, they don't sweat. At all. I dance? I sweat bucket loads, my eyeliner smudges, my foundation runs. They wear 6 inch heels and can walk as well as if they were wearing trainers. Me? I wobble, trip, and can just about manage half a mile per hour. In pictures they look like tanned, glossy godesses, whilst I look like I'm derping even if my face is neutral.

How do they do it? I just don't understand :erm:

- The first two problems, my advice would be to invest in some waterproof mascara.
- Pale > tanned
- Also, heels aren't for everyone. You can still look nice in flat heeled shoes or shoes with a small heel. :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by philistine
Because they're likely supersluts who have nothing else going on in their lives.

This.
Reply 32
They're robots.
Reply 33
Original post by sword
I hate makeup. Damn clown crap. A woman wearing more than lip gloss is a damn liar that can't be trusted.

What has that picture got to do with what you've written :confused: If you think the only difference in the 'before' pictures and the 'after' ones is make up, and not extensive plastic surgery (it's a picture from extreme makeover) then you're retarded, brb lying by applying mascara...
Original post by Philbert
They're robots.

hahaha I love your signature :colondollar:

That's literally all I have to contribute to this conversation.. :biggrin:
Reply 35
Original post by sword
I hate makeup. Damn clown crap. A woman wearing more than lip gloss is a damn liar that can't be trusted.

I want a make over like those ladies had!
I know loads of girls who look perfect and don't wear that much makeup, or any....they're just pretty and always smiling. They wear colourful clothes and don't really have to make an effort. So I guess they manage, they're just lucky! :-)
Reply 37
Original post by sword

this
Reply 38
Original post by sword

Picture of ladies transformed...

I may be the odd one here, I prefer the photos above. They look a lot more natural. When I get married, I wouldn't want my wife to appear slutty and fake.
Reply 39
Either you're talking about genuinely beautiful girls, in which case there's not much you can do except envy them, or you're labouring under the delusion that girls with perfect make-up are beautiful. If it's the latter I guarantee you they spend more time touching up their make-up than they do having fun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending