The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Hertforshire University 2012

heyy is anyone planning on going hertfordshire university sep 2012 or studying Event management ?

:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Nikki_jr
heyy is anyone planning on going hertfordshire university sep 2012 or studying Event management ?

If I were you I would put 'event management' in the title! If there is someone they will see it straight away! :smile:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2

Hello there... Il be joinging Herts this Sep2012 aswell :h: ....My course is Biotechnology...wat about you :smile:
Reply 3
Hiya there!
i'm planning on going to hertfordshire university as was planning on doing this course but then decided not too.
I'm deciding whether to do marketing or marketing with fashion :smile: we'd probably be on the same campus!
Reply 4
Original post by MonicaTitu
Hello there... Il be joinging Herts this Sep2012 aswell :h: ....My course is Biotechnology...wat about you :smile:

o kool what campus you looking to stay on ?
Reply 5
Original post by Caziee
Hiya there!
i'm planning on going to hertfordshire university as was planning on doing this course but then decided not too.
I'm deciding whether to do marketing or marketing with fashion :smile: we'd probably be on the same campus!

o how comes you changed and will u be living on campus ?
Reply 6
o kool what campus you looking to stay on ?

College Lane ofcourse... yourself :h:
Hello,
Im planning to also go to hertfordshire uni to study business admin, where im hoping to stay on the de hav campus. recently went for an open day and it was quite cool. has anyone else been to the open day ?
Reply 8
Original post by darkndlovely
Hello,
Im planning to also go to hertfordshire uni to study business admin, where im hoping to stay on the de hav campus. recently went for an open day and it was I wentquite cool. has anyone else been to the open day ?

I went to the open day, I went to the autumn open day though back in october but I was really impressed, especially with De havilland campus!
Reply 9
Original post by darkndlovely
Hello,
Im planning to also go to hertfordshire uni to study business admin, where im hoping to stay on the de hav campus. recently went for an open day and it was quite cool. has anyone else been to the open day ?

I'm going to be doing Business Admin :smile: Living off campus though. Can't wait!! xx
Original post by nconway85
I'm going to be doing Business Admin :smile: Living off campus though. Can't wait!! xx

Im also studying business admin and i cant wait either : ). im planning to stay on campus hopefully on de hav
Original post by Caziee
I went to the open day, I went to the autumn open day though back in october but I was really impressed, especially with De havilland campus!

when I went I was also quite impressed, especially when i saw the rooms i thought they were abit bugger than what i expected, compared to my cousins room at brunel uni. what are you planning on studying?
Reply 12
How is Hertfordshire though? as an interntional student Im just confused atm
Reply 13
Did people receive like acceptance packs or anything?

I got an unconditional offer from Herts and accepted on the 3rd of May but never heard anything from them not a welcome or thank you or anything my application for accommodation which was done on the 11th of june is also showing no progress and my application for student finance is ALSO showing no progress.

Am i just being paranoid or should I have received things by now?
Reply 14
Original post by personalT

I got an unconditional offer from Herts and accepted on the 3rd of May but never heard anything from them not a welcome or thank you or anything my application for accommodation which was done on the 11th of june is also showing no progress and my application for student finance is ALSO showing no progress.

You will receive all your welcome packs in the coming weeks, if you have still not received anything in 4 weeks from now I would advice you to contact them.

If you are worried there is nothing that is stopping you from contacting Hertfordshire right now to ask how things are with your application. You have nothing to lose by doing that.
Original post by personalT

Hi. My daughter's in the same position as you (accepted an unconditional offer, applied for accommodation and student finance). All I can tell you is that her online accommodation application says 'Your application has now been registered', so you might want to email Herts accommodation at: [email protected] to ask them to confirm your application is registered. As for student finance, you should have received a letter from them detailing the breakdown of payments with a declaration you have to sign and return to them. She's not received any kind of acknowledgment of her place from Herts itself, but after accepting her offer, a while later she got a letter from UCAS confirming her place. Hope this helps - it would probably be a good idea if you phone UCAS and Student Finance too, to get these documents.
I'm planning on joining Hertfordshire this september if of course I meet my conditional offer. I hope to do the Psychology course and have applied to stay at the College Lane Campus. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending