The Student Room Group

Cornwall College Newquay?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sjgood
Any one enrolling tomorrow, for animal husbandry and welfare?

I am! i know its only enrollment but i'm really nervous :s-smilie:
Reply 101
Original post by sharkmeister
I am! i know its only enrollment but i'm really nervous :s-smilie:

So nervous as well I might get there for about 11:45 scared of being late, just hoping I'll make friends haha
Reply 102
Original post by OrcaLover
Hi! Is anyone here going to Newquay in September? I'm going to be doing the Animal Behaviour and Psychology course. :smile:

How are you finding the course? I would like to apply next year 😊
Reply 103
Original post by lauraa (:
Hi! I am :smile: I'm going to be doing the Animal Behaviour & Psychology too! exciting it's getting so close! :smile:

Hey how you finding this course thinking about applying for next year x 😊
Hey I'm Becky and I'm doing the Zoological Conservation Foundation Degree in September, is anyone else doing that?
hey I'm Becky and I'm going there to study zoological conservation, foundation degree :smile:
Becky have you found anywhere to live yet?
Original post by mcgreevy1993
Becky have you found anywhere to live yet?

No I haven't yet, I've asked for information on a house but why what did you have in mind :smile:
Original post by Beccag96
No I haven't yet, I've asked for information on a house but why what did you have in mind :smile:

I'm studying at Camborne college but looking to live in Newquay (nicer area/nightlife ect) and I'm struggling to the point of pulling my hair out!

Where have you been looking?:smile:
Original post by mcgreevy1993
I'm studying at Camborne college but looking to live in Newquay (nicer area/nightlife ect) and I'm struggling to the point of pulling my hair out!

Where have you been looking?:smile:

If you type into Google, student houses Newquay, go onto spare room.com its the first or second website down then I've been looking at the second and third house :smile:
Original post by Beccag96
Hey I'm Becky and I'm doing the Zoological Conservation Foundation Degree in September, is anyone else doing that?

Hi Becky, I will be moviing to Newquay to study Animal behaviour and psychology in september
Original post by ladyorca
Hi Becky, I will be moviing to Newquay to study Animal behaviour and psychology in september

Have you got a house sorted or a spare room that I could have please :smile:
Not yet, I'm still looking how about you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry I read that wrong aha, no I don't I am looking. What will you e studying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I'm moving to Redruth in the next few week ready for starting at Newquay to do Animal Behaviour and Psychology. I'm just looking to find someone that's going to be on my course. :smile:
Hey! I'm going to newquay to study animal conservation and ecology. I'm moving 363 miles from where I live now to go to Newquay. I'm nervous and know nobody. Anybody want to be my friend 😂
Original post by H159
Number 12? If so, me too :P

Hey :smile: I'll be there in September!
Guys.. I have just realised this is for like two years ago..
Hey guys just arrived in newquay! Im going to study marine sports science looking to meet some people!
Original post by Jono Watkins
Hey guys just arrived in newquay! Im going to study marine sports science looking to meet some people!

I'm new to Newquay too! :smile: Studying Animal Behaviour & Psychology

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending