The Student Room Group

Interview for DISPENSARY ASSISTANT :( ????????

how can i pass it if i dont have the qualf?
Reply 1
Did you lie about having the qual?

If you said you didn't have it, then they know. Just try and be positive about it.
Reply 2
Original post by Muffinz
Did you lie about having the qual?

If you said you didn't have it, then they know. Just try and be positive about it.

no they know but i still want to get the job its in the hospital, why would they invite me to intw though?
Reply 3
Original post by mooh
no they know but i still want to get the job its in the hospital, why would they invite me to intw though?

Because they think you have promise! Just go to the interview, think about ways they could approach it, and prepare responses. Bull**** it if you have to.
Reply 4
Original post by Muffinz
Because they think you have promise! Just go to the interview, think about ways they could approach it, and prepare responses. Bull**** it if you have to.

im so desperate honestly i dont know what they can ask but i dont want to sit at home for another 5 months.......
Reply 5
Original post by mooh
im so desperate honestly i dont know what they can ask but i dont want to sit at home for another 5 months.......

They'll ask you what you know about the the company and the role itself, so make sure you do your research. Say you're very enthusiastic about undertaking training for the role if they raise the lack of the qualification. Don't mention it if they don't.
Reply 6
Original post by Muffinz
They'll ask you what you know about the the company and the role itself, so make sure you do your research. Say you're very enthusiastic about undertaking training for the role if they raise the lack of the qualification. Don't mention it if they don't.

hey are you a dispenser?
Reply 7
Original post by mooh
hey are you a dispenser?

no
Reply 8
Original post by Muffinz
no

oh okay lol - the req were 2 gcses in maths english at c grade,but i just checked and it say dispensing skills is essential as well as team work blah blah ect....
im gonna lie about or wait anothewr 6 months for a damn intw :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Muffinz
no

thought id rep u fo yo help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending