The Student Room Group

The Gujarati Soc :D

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tucking Fypo
rofl, liar. :smug:

One of the mods edited my post, I meant I'm trademarking 'babuchak', you babuchak. :angry:

You look very nice in that pic.

Why lie for? Too late, I've already trademarked it. :angry: I'll be kind and let you have babachak, though. :smile::smile::smile:

Thanks, but thats your baidi, not me.
Reply 61
Original post by CityOfMyHeart

Original post by CityOfMyHeart
Why hello fellow Guji peeps :colone:

Hey how are you? :biggrin: What part of india you from :tongue:
Reply 62
Hi guys. I'm unique as i'm sure i'm the only Guju called Charlie lol and the only one not studying in or near London or Leicester.

:smile:
Reply 63
Original post by chaz1992

Hi guys. I'm unique as i'm sure i'm the only Guju called Charlie lol and the only one not studying in or near London or Leicester.

:lol: yes their is a first time for everything :biggrin:
Reply 64
Original post by blueray
Haha I better go now then :tongue:

lol did you do two hours of revision then?
Reply 65
Original post by Hemzo
Applied to do Economics at Warwick, Bath, Nottingham, Bristol and Southampton, if that doesn't spell out traditional Gujarati then I don't know what does :tongue:

Thanks! Keeping my fingers crossed, I'd hate to go on a gap year! How about you? :smile:

Oh wow lool

Aww yh anyone would hate to have a gap year .. well not anyone but you know if you don't know what your gnna do with it you wouldn't wnna .. I was so close to having to have a gap year :frown: .. I'm already at uni :smile:
Reply 66
Original post by meera.28

lol did you do two hours of revision then?

Yes and I will also ban myself from the tsr after today for like a week to avoid this distraction

Who ekay lesson nar thee kurto when who tsr ma hoi.
Reply 67
Original post by blueray
:lol: yes there is a first time for everything :biggrin:

Can't have spelling mistakes unless you want thupur from guju parents :tongue:
Reply 68
Original post by anshul95
OMG guju thread. Hey guys! Is everyone on this thread a patel? Am I going to be the lonely lohana????? Seriously everytime there is an exam in my school endless lists of patels and shahs and then you get to my surname (which isn't even a guju surname LOL).

On a side note, my gujarati sucks ssssoooo bad. I can understand it perfectly, but I fail at speaking. In fact, it almost always comes out as Hindi. I get laughed at a lot because of it. Woops.

Hii aww your not a Patel .. lool you won't be so lonely :smile: .. Patel's a cool surename though so loads of people have it :cool:

Omgg my gujarati's bad to so I know what it's like, as long as people understand it, it's fine right?
Reply 69
Original post by blueray
Yes and I will also ban myself from the tsr after today for like a week to avoid this distraction

Who ekay lesson nar thee kurto when who tsr ma hoi.

Lol I don't think I'm gnna be on tsr much for a week too but soon I shall take over your thread :tongue:

haha half english have gujarati nice .. I'm bad tryna speak/type but I'm gnna try .. Lesson karvu joiye
I love gujrati people!!
They're just so kind,
warm and nice...you know? -x-
Reply 71

Lol I don't think I'm gnna be on tsr much for a week too but soon I shall take over your thread :tongue:

haha half english have gujarati nice .. I'm bad tryna speak/type but I'm gnna try .. Lesson karvu joiye

Haha yeah I get you :biggrin: thats why the ban will be in place :wink:
What part of london u in? :tongue:
Reply 72
Original post by Yummy Koochy

I love gujrati people!!
They're just so kind,

:lol: So you one as well? :biggrin:
Reply 73
Original post by blueray
Haha yeah I get you :biggrin: thats why the ban will be in place :wink:
What part of london u in? :tongue:

lool you ban yourself I'm just gnna be on wayy less :smile:

North west London you?
Reply 74

lool you ban yourself I'm just gnna be on wayy less :smile:

North west London you?

lol only for a week :biggrin:
South :tongue:
Reply 75
Original post by blueray
lol only for a week :biggrin:
South :tongue:

lol I should ban myself too so I get a lot more work done but I don't wnna .. oh lol
Original post by Ladipidoo
Why lie for? Too late, I've already trademarked it. :angry: I'll be kind and let you have babachak, though. :smile::smile::smile:

Thanks, but thats your baidi, not me.

No, you babuchak, this is my baidi h3h3..

Spoiler

I love gujrati people!!
They're just so kind,

Kem cho, dosts. Chai paani jove che? :smile: :smile:
Reply 77
Original post by anshul95
OMG guju thread. Hey guys! Is everyone on this thread a patel? Am I going to be the lonely lohana????? Seriously everytime there is an exam in my school endless lists of patels and shahs and then you get to my surname (which isn't even a guju surname LOL).

On a side note, my gujarati sucks ssssoooo bad. I can understand it perfectly, but I fail at speaking. In fact, it almost always comes out as Hindi. I get laughed at a lot because of it. Woops.

I probably have a good 20 of Shahs and Patels in my school, kinda like my last name, makes me feel unique :biggrin:

The amount of times I wish I could actually speak Gujarati is endless! I can understand it as well and speak a little bit, but not enough to hold a conversation! It gets kinda awkward when you meet someone old and they only speak Gujarati and all you can say is how are you and yes I'm fine :lol:

Oh wow lool

Aww yh anyone would hate to have a gap year .. well not anyone but you know if you don't know what your gnna do with it you wouldn't wnna .. I was so close to having to have a gap year :frown: .. I'm already at uni :smile:

Yeah I understand, a lot of my friends are still undecided about what they want to do and everyone's going straight into accounting and finance and basing their personal statement on that.. Though one of my friend's brother did take a gap year to improve his grades and he's now studying Economics at Bristol so I guess gap years aren't all that bad

Ah, what course you studying and where? :smile:
Manz is fluent in Gujarati, I have no problem conversing with the oldies. :smug:

But I can't read or write the lingo. :nothing:
Namaskar dosts. :turban:

Tari ma ni bhosri sukaygayu.

Quick Reply

Latest