The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Campus Photos

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
anyone have any pictures of the rooms from Lonsdale?
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 101
Original post by didaflam
anyone have any pictures of the rooms from Lonsdale?

Rooms in Lonsdale are exactly the the same as those from Cartmel as seen in my original post :smile:. any other questions, feel free to ask
Reply 102
Is there a reason why there's no one in any of the pictures shown here? It looks lonely and creepy, somehow..
Reply 103
Original post by PshycalAb
Is there a reason why there's no one in any of the pictures shown here? It looks lonely and creepy, somehow..

The photos of the rooms? because the owner of the room is taking the photo :P.. normally you try and wait for a moment where no one will get in the way of the photo. weekends the campus is quiet but during the week, it gets pretty crazy at time so dont worry about that!
Reply 104
How can people work with such mess! It drives me crazy! 0_o
Reply 105
why does it get crazy during week days and not weekends?
shouldn't it be the other way around?
Reply 106
Original post by didaflam
why does it get crazy during week days and not weekends?
shouldn't it be the other way around?

because people are in lectures during the week. so around the lecture theatres every hour its busy with people going to and from lectures. weekends are much more relaxed, with a steady flow of people all day. most are probably still hung over from the friday/Saturday nights out! there isnt really much point in walking around campus on a weekend and alot of people will go into the city centre if they want anything.
Reply 107
Hi Guys! Just wondering if any of you who went to an open day(s) have made any pictures of campus/halls/anything else? Would be a pleasure to have a look at them :wink:

Cheers
do you have any photos of Fylde College en suite room?? :smile: also if you're staying there, how close is it to the university (I'm taking psychology), and any thing else you'd like to comment about the college would be helpful!! thanks x
Reply 109
Original post by igcsecrazy
do you have any photos of Fylde College en suite room?? :smile: also if you're staying there, how close is it to the university (I'm taking psychology), and any thing else you'd like to comment about the college would be helpful!! thanks x

Hey, theres a load of pictures of accomodation and other stuff on facebook, heres some of flyde's accomodation ... http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.162988777095784.38045.162936613767667&type=3 Also I've heard flyde is quite central on campus, sporty and fun :smile:
Hello. How much storage space do you get in an ensuite room in Cartmel college?
does anyone know where are the studio accommodation of pendle and grizedale locat

Quick Reply