The Student Room Group

Law Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Omiclops
Where at? :smile:

Exeter, Leicester, Reading, Southampton, Surrey.
Not excellent unis, which is why most of you are still waiting on your offers.
Looking to firm Exeter and put Reading as my insurance.

Good luck to everyone still waiting for offers! :smile:
Original post by SillyMilly
Ooo ok i sent mine of the 16th November the wait is killing me was yours conditional?

Yeah, AAB. 16th eh, not too long until you hear back hopefully!

Exeter, Leicester, Reading, Southampton, Surrey.
Not excellent unis, which is why most of you are still waiting on your offers.
Looking to firm Exeter and put Reading as my insurance.

A close friend of mine has got the same choices, except for UEA instead of Surrey. Good luck!

edit: just got Newcastle offer as well, so happy. Been a good day :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1722
After countlessly refreshing my emails, I finally received an offer from Sussex.
Reply 1723
Original post by d_aan
After countlessly refreshing my emails, I finally received an offer from Sussex.

congrats! :biggrin:
Reply 1724
I just need to hear back from Bristol and Warwick now..

I'm not too fussed about Warwick though tbh. :redface:
Reply 1725
Original post by Olive12
congrats! :biggrin:

Thank you! After refreshing every 30minutes since I sent my UCAS, it finally paid off:biggrin:

Where have you applied to?
Reply 1726
Original post by d_aan
Thank you! After refreshing every 30minutes since I sent my UCAS, it finally paid off:biggrin:

Where have you applied to?

Haha, I do that all the time!

I applied to Oxford, King's College, Bristol, Warwick & Reading and so far offers from King's and Reading :biggrin:
Reply 1727
Original post by Olive12
Haha, I do that all the time!

I applied to Oxford, King's College, Bristol, Warwick & Reading and so far offers from King's and Reading :biggrin:

Congratulations as well. You must have also done well in your LNAT to get an offer from King's!
Reply 1728
Offer from Nottingham :biggrin:
Reply 1729
Original post by d_aan
Congratulations as well. You must have also done well in your LNAT to get an offer from King's!

Thank you!

I was so surprised as I didn't think the LNAT went particularly well.
Original post by JoeM
Offer from Nottingham :biggrin:

What are your GCSEs, ASs, and predictions for A2.

Also, when did your UCAS get sent off?

Congrats!
Reply 1731
Original post by student_in_distres
Ohh yea the weather is so bad at the moment ... im sorta glad mines in feb now :tongue: might be a little warmer then ... do you know what you wanna do afta ur degree or have you not thought that far ahead ?

yes might be warmer, but going on the last couple of years, you could also be knee deep in snow :P
Im not sure for definate yet, but i am looking to either follow the legal profession or maybe join the police.
How about you? any ideas on what you are going to do?
Reply 1732
Original post by tehforum

Original post by tehforum
What are your GCSEs, ASs, and predictions for A2.

Also, when did your UCAS get sent off?

Congrats!

Hi,
I got A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A* at GCSE
AAABB at AS
And I'm predicted A*AAA at A2.
I sent my UCAS off around the 17th of October but it was processed by UCAS around the 20th.
Thanks.
Should I substitute UCLan for Newcastle? I really don't want to go UCLan right now, and I'm resitting my two B's at A2 this year, so hopefully my grades will improve. I've currently applied at Sheffield (twice), Northumbria, Hull and UCLan
Reply 1734
Original post by FallonSmith
Should I substitute UCLan for Newcastle? I really don't want to go UCLan right now, and I'm resitting my two B's at A2 this year, so hopefully my grades will improve. I've currently applied at Sheffield (twice), Northumbria, Hull and UCLan

If you don’t want to go to UCLan then yes. There’s no point applying somewhere you don’t want to go.
Original post by -Haz-
If you don’t want to go to UCLan then yes. There’s no point applying somewhere you don’t want to go.

Thanks. I just don't think I would get decent career prospects attending UCLan. Just worried that Newcastle will reject me, cause I'm predicted ABB- not AAA.
Today got my offer from Birmingham, first choice, get in!
Reply 1737
Who here has applied for Law with Business Studies at Warwick and Birmingham? :smile:
How soon after doing the LNAT did people get offers or rejections??
Original post by Retro.spex
How soon after doing the LNAT did people get offers or rejections??

I did mine before sending my application off, so its the date I sent my application off - a month.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending