The Student Room Group
Reply 1
hey, im doing computer forensics hnd course. I've been trying to find people too, no luck yet tho. Looking forward to starting? I choose this course last minute, looks interesting but im a bit nervous. Would be good to get to know people before i go, so if you find anyone else let me know.
Reply 2
Hi, ill be starting the computer forensics hnd course in september too and cant wait but i'm glad i've found others going I was starting to think I was the only one! lol
Reply 3
Its nice to sort of chat and get to know each other before going. I know around 6 others personally doing the course .
Reply 4
Yeah, thats what I was thinking. I know a pair of twins from my high school that are doing the same course but thats about it. Are you staying in the halls or living at home? I thought that it would be easier to just live at home but now I keep thinking that i'm going to be missing out on things and I should have applied for the accommodation.
Reply 5
Im going to be living at home, I would have liked to stay at halls, but the fact is, is there anypoint wasting money, I live about 30 mins from Uni/

Latest

Trending

Trending