The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Vantastic
why would i be trolling :confused:
my college posted the results on their database, hence why i getting them earlier

A mystery to me. Sucks to be you.
Geek_Pride
How many official threads are there...

This was edited by a mod, therefore it's official.

(geek pride ftw btw)
Geek_Pride
How many official threads are there...

Cheers for the neg :cool:
Reply 83
-Sylvia-Plath-
A mystery to me. Sucks to be you.

why does it suck?
Vantastic
why does it suck?

Because you're left more worried and unsure than if you'd simply received the results in the morning. :confused:
I'm fine with it, i'm not really worried even if i do badly. It's not the end of the world.
-Sylvia-Plath-
Cheers for the neg :cool:

Erm. I didn't neg rep you....
Reply 87
Don't know exactly what i've got yet got till wait till 7 when my college puts them on the internet....however I feel a lot less sick just checked UCAS got into my firm uni which is very very very good!
Reply 88
gyyy2807
no. we have to pick it up in school at 10am.

pmsl at your sig pic mate
Reply 89
I've just recieved my AS results and overall I have (out of 10 units) 9 A's and 1 B. However one of my A's in geography is around the 82% mark whereas another is around the 90% mark. I have aspirations of reading geography at Cambridge but do you think the 82% would be a major hurdle to overcome?
You might want to email them and ask how they'd look at that, but i don't think it would matter too much...

i know in Oxford they don't ask for unit grades, but Cambridge does, not sure how much weight they put on it
Anyone here got their A2 Design and Technology results today? I'm pretty happy with mine, but a bit confused! I was expecting a C overall and got a B - and somehow managed to get an A in the exam I think.

Am I right in thinking that 2524 was the exam? I felt the exam really didn't go well, I didn't even get to finish all of it and my theory was pretty rubbish so I was expecting a C for the exam at the very highest. But according to my results, I got 110/120 which is an A. How? Why?
Reply 92
ok thanks
Reply 93
Just feeling gutted, all I needed was two low Bs in my final English exams to get an Overall A.

I did Hamlet - Lyrical Ballads and WW1 synoptic. [AQA]

And I worked so hard and I ended up with an E and D. Which gave me an overall B.

I know english is sometime hit and miss, but really this was such a shock, I dont understand how I can get 90% in other units, yet do so badly in these.

I most certainly am going to get copies of my paper back and see where I went wrong.

How did everyone else do?

PS: if anyone did good on these papers, please PM me if you can share notes or tips, when I retake these exams next year. thanks
Reply 94
:woo: i got full UMS marks !!!!!!!!

How the **** did that happen, i did spend loads of time on it i must admit but i didnt dream of getting full UMS!!! I spent sleepless nights on this as i left it a bit nlate and there was so much to do,

Ok now i have got that out, what did everyone else get??

The teacher gave me 77/90 marks when he marked it - surely this wouldnt be scaled to 120 ums? it must have been remarked by AQA...
i love aqa
well done :h:
Reply 96
Got a B overall, 99/120 on the last module why is this not an A!
Hrov
The teacher gave me 77/90 marks when he marked it - surely this wouldnt be scaled to 120 ums? it must have been remarked by AQA...
i love aqa

I wouldn't be surprised. If i'm not mistaken the raw-UMS conversion is configured to give the most detail of the separation between the students?

Well done either way though!
Reply 98
only lost 8 marks across 4 A2 subjects.

lost none in maths
lost none in electronics
lost 3 in physics
lost 5 in chemistry

Brilliant or wut?
Reply 99
Go and tell your friends.

Latest