Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

CCEA Results Online. Available NOW.

Announcements Posted on
Become part of the Welcome Squad! Apply here! 28-10-2014
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ok so this probably isn't in the right forum. Move it if it's not.

Anyone who did their Exams with the CCEA board can actually get their results online right now! All you have to do is roll your computer clock forward to after 7.30am and go to:

http://www.ccea.org.uk/onlineresults/

There you enter the info it asks for and VOILA! I'm pretty sure that quite a few people will think it's a joke, I'm really not kidding though. I also raged so hard when I realised I didn't go into school to collect the letter with the PIN in it....

Good luck guys =D

EDIT: Maybe I should have made it more clear but I think this may only be accessible to A2 students, is any AS people have PINs etc though feel free to say so.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I can't even remember my candidate number, let alone some PIN code :P - but it does seem like it will work though!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Serious? Gosh, nice one CCEA
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    aggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh i was never even told about any pin!! noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! i want 2 know my results!! lol thanks 4 the info to
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    **** I forgot all my info

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    does anyone here know what the pin is? or is it individual for the school?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yogity)
    does anyone here know what the pin is? or is it individual for the school?
    It was given to you in a letter towards the end of the year.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    does anyone here know what the pin is? or is it individual for each school?
    would it maybe be on any of our documentation?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You Failed)
    It was given to you in a letter towards the end of the year.
    im pretty sure we didnt get a letter......statement of entry maybe? i think thats all we got
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    That is really interesting...we were never told about this in school. I'd never even heard of an online system by CCEA. I imagine the schools have to give out the pin code? Out of interest, has anyone been given one by their school?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoPurposeTortoise)
    That is really interesting...we were never told about this in school. I'd never even heard of an online system by CCEA. I imagine the schools have to give out the pin code? Out of interest, has anyone been given one by their school?
    All of my friends were given a letter, by the school, from CCEA on the last day. Unfortunately for me I wasn't in on the last day and therefore didn't recieve the letter.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think it's only A2 people that get them..
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh..I should have made that more clear. All my friends are A2 year, as am I.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ARGH. I don't know what my pin is!!! I've got my exam card in front of me, but I don't see any part of it that could be a pin number. Dammit. This is a little upsetting!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have no pin ... not that I want to know now anyway :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    4 As, awoot.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's like 10 hours away guys :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    All of my friends were given a letter, by the school, from CCEA on the last day. Unfortunately for me I wasn't in on the last day and therefore didn't recieve the letter.
    We never received a letter from CCEA regarding a PIN. As I said, I was unaware the online results untill now! The PIN wouldn't have been on any other CCEA stuff would it?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoPurposeTortoise)
    We never received a letter from CCEA regarding a PIN. As I said, I was unaware the online results untill now! The PIN wouldn't have been on any other CCEA stuff would it?
    No I doubt it. Someone has told me now that it was only some schools that got them, I guess CCEA were just holding a sort for "Beta" for it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    No I doubt it. Someone has told me now that it was only some schools that got them, I guess CCEA were just holding a sort for "Beta" for it.
    Haha... seems a bit cruel, only letting some people know :p: Oh well, I guess we will just have to wait for school to open and track to update then. Roll on the morning

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 12, 2014
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.