The Student Room Group

CCEA Results Online. Available NOW.

Scroll to see replies

just thought i'd let anyone who has a ccea results pin know that people have outsmarted the system.

apparently if you set the time on your computer to 0610, you are able to see your results.

i didnt do any of exams with ccea but being from n.ireland, a lot of my friends did and they have got their results already
Reply 21
SAZZY12345
just thought i'd let anyone who has a ccea results pin know that people have outsmarted the system.

apparently if you set the time on your computer to 0610, you are able to see your results.

i didnt do any of exams with ccea but being from n.ireland, a lot of my friends did and they have got their results already

Are you serious? Go back and read the thread...Seriously...
omg no it was moved here sorry
Reply 23
AAAA, s'all good :biggrin:
and it wasnt my fault that it was moved here so,..... seriousssssssss
and also ur "thread" isnt even that long
Reply 26
SAZZY12345
and also ur "thread" isnt even that long

Relevance = Zero?

Thought so.
If, like me, you don't have a pin (I'm getting my AS results) but are still going a bit mad, CCEA has the grade boundaries available:

http://www.rewardinglearning.org.uk/docs/quals/admin/results/june09/gce_revised_specs_uniform_marks_tables_by_subject_unit.pdf
You Failed
Relevance = Zero?

Thought so.

well ur were the 1 who was all like omg u serious???????? did u read the thread??

when i didn't even know that mine got posted in here :woo: :woo: :woo:
Reply 29
SAZZY12345
well ur were the 1 who was all like omg u serious???????? did u read the thread??

when i didn't even know that mine got posted in here :woo: :woo: :woo:

Likewise I didn't know your post was placed here.
ok then. i'm sorry......
guess i need some sleep
Reply 31
It keeps on telling me my login details are wrong when they're really really not :frown:
Reply 32
paulapie- i had to do mines a million times just check lowercase vs. uppercase/ whether it's a 0 or a capital o (the number has a stroke through)/whether it's a lowercase l or a one etc... i felt sooo stupid when i finally copped on to my pin number!
Cheers I found this thread on google, looking for that site :p:
Original post by You Failed
Ok so this probably isn't in the right forum. Move it if it's not.

Anyone who did their Exams with the CCEA board can actually get their results online right now! All you have to do is roll your computer clock forward to after 7.30am and go to:

http://www.ccea.org.uk/onlineresults/

There you enter the info it asks for and VOILA! I'm pretty sure that quite a few people will think it's a joke, I'm really not kidding though. I also raged so hard when I realised I didn't go into school to collect the letter with the PIN in it....

Good luck guys =D

EDIT: Maybe I should have made it more clear but I think this may only be accessible to A2 students, is any AS people have PINs etc though feel free to say so.

Does this actually work?!?
Original post by NImedhopeful
Does this actually work?!?

Dude check dates... this thread is from 5 years ago.
Reply 36
lul gravedig

Quick Reply

Latest