The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Maybe.so
Congratulations! Your place at University of Exeter (E84) to study English (Q300) has been confirmed.

Woo!!!

Anyone else?

xx

Well Done on the triple A's

Congratulations! Your place at University of Exeter (E84) to study Physics (F303) has been confirmed.

Hell yes.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Congratulations! Your place at University of Exeter (E84) to study English with Study in North America (Q310) has been confirmed.

I found out my results in January, but they weren't being cashed in until now. I was stressed out that something hadn't gone right, or that I'd added up my results incorrectly, or that ucas wouldn't get my results, so really happy to see that on track this morning.

Well done everyone! See you in Exeter!
Going to Exeter for History :biggrin:
Well done guys, anyone know when we get reading lists and stuff like that?
Reply 4
Congratulations! Your place at University of Exeter (E84) to study Physics (F303) has been confirmed.

Celebrate good times c'mon (8)

:biggrin: see you all in september...
Reply 5
WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Philosophy & Political Economy :smile:

Exeter here I come :biggrin:
Congratulations! Your place at University of Exeter (E84) to study English (Q300) has been confirmed.

WOO :biggrin:
Congratulations! Your place at University of Exeter (E84) to study English and French (4 years) (QR31) has been confirmed.

WOOHOO

well done everyone else!
Reply 8

Yeah!!!! Well done to everyone else - esp those on the English course! :smile:
Reply 9
Anyone know if we gt anything we need to send back asap cause im going on holiday soon! thx congrats to everyone who got in.
Reply 10
On my track it says i m still conditionally firmed at Exeter which i need AAB but says i m unsuccessful at my insurance leicester which needs BBB. I don't understand, i'm pretty sure i did better than BBB plus i already got an A :s-smilie: is it a glitch?
K1tster
On my track it says i m still conditionally firmed at Exeter which i need AAB but says i m unsuccessful at my insurance leicester which needs BBB. I don't understand, i'm pretty sure i did better than BBB plus i already got an A :s-smilie: is it a glitch?

Sounds like a glitch. If you met your Exeter offer then your Leicester offer should say Unconditional too. Perhaps you should call up Exeter to make sure?
Reply 12
Reply 13
Congrats all I will probably all see you out on the town in Exeter next year then
Reply 14
congrats people

:party:

you are going to love it :suith:
kayzy
congrats people

:party:

you are going to love it :suith:

Can I come too? :puppyeyes:
Reply 16
crazyferret
Can I come too? :puppyeyes: