The Student Room Group

**** ive failed what shall i do??

Track says unsuccessful for warwick, but sheffield are offering me a changed course for information management. I don't want to do that! What shall I do??

I think i'm going to ring up and beg warwick as soon as i get my results and hope that computing was just a few marks off an A.. and they'll be ok with one grade sleep other than that.

Is it possible to ring up sheffield if warwick completely say no and beg them to change my course back to computer science???
Reply 1
Just wait until you get to college and have your results. Nothing can be done until then really x
Reply 2
yep your best bet is wait until you get your results to see how far off you are, then you can ring Warwick and see what they can do. All the best mate
Reply 3
orionmoo
Track says unsuccessful for warwick, but sheffield are offering me a changed course for information management. I don't want to do that! What shall I do??

I think i'm going to ring up and beg warwick as soon as i get my results and hope that computing was just a few marks off an A.. and they'll be ok with one grade sleep other than that.

Is it possible to ring up sheffield if warwick completely say no and beg them to change my course back to computer science???

Argghhh Alex, sorry :frown:
Reply 4
orionmoo

Commiserations. Try and ring up Warwick after you've got your grades to see what the situation is like. Get a remark if you have to. All the best :smile:
Reply 5
orionmoo

Bad Luck mate. Yeah best bet is to go get your results and then ring Sheffield and literally beg on your hands and knees.

Hope that goes ok for you xD
Reply 6
Cheers guys... If not Surrey is in clearing. I originally applied to them too. But they still wanted ABB originally. I think I have ABC (although i should wait for results). Sheffield offered me information management, that requires BBB (so ABC). But it's the librarian's degree! I don't want to do that, I need to do computer science....

Latest

Trending

Trending