Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Name: sunny

A-level results: lets not go there

Course Studying: Lawand criminal justice

How did you get to Bangor:insurance

Little bit about you: 18, love rock music and playing bass(badly) cant wait to get to bangor now, only a few days left, not a clue who else is going :biggrin:, anyone else in rathbone halls?
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 81
Name: Jon

A-level results: BCD

Course Studying: Information Communications technology

How did you get to Bangor: Firm

Little bit about you: 18, staying in Y Glyder halls, love the outdoors and nights out on the town :smile: Fan of rock music.

Cant wait to come now!! :biggrin:
Name: Dean

A-level results: BBC (haha BBC wales is in Bangor :p: )

Course Studying: Zoology with Conservation

Little bit about you: Hi, ive just taken a gap year and i moved upto Bangor with my girlfriend at the end of august :yep: I love animals and really want to see if theres any voluntary stuff you can do up here. I think its a brilliant town, if not a bit quiet, but heh no way thats gna hold up during fresher's week :biggrin: im all about manga and the acoustic guitar and can wait for uni :p: cya there!
Just a hint to the freshers make sure to bring some cash with you for the first few nights as the cash machines will have a huge queue :smile:
Jay_D
That's cool :smile: I'll have to keep an eye out for jabbamuffin then. It was quite common seeing people from home around my previous uni but I think they're gonna be a bit scarce in Bangor!

I went to The Grange. :yy: :p:
Reply 85
Jabbamuffin
I went to The Grange. :yy: :p:

It's a small world isn't it? I went to Redhill :biggrin:

As it happens I live right by the Grange, in the Chawn Park estate. Went to Ham Dingle primary school too.
Jay_D
It's a small world isn't it? I went to Redhill :biggrin:

As it happens I live right by the Grange, in the Chawn Park estate. Went to Ham Dingle primary school too.

:lolwut:

I live just off Ham Lane man! I'm guessing you know where it is, it's really close to you and Ham Dingle. Indeed an even more small world than I had previously thought...
Name: Lucy

From: Holyhead, 20 mins from bangor, go there all the time.

Course Studying: Health and social Care

How did you get to Bangor: Clearing

Little bit about you: Live close to bangor is a nice place, hope to meet people on my course.
Reply 88
Jabbamuffin
:lolwut:

I live just off Ham Lane man! I'm guessing you know where it is, it's really close to you and Ham Dingle. Indeed an even more small world than I had previously thought...

Haha no way, that is very close by! I know plenty of people that live up ham lane way :yep:
Reply 89
Name: Bonjour! I am HOLLY :smile:

A Level Results: A-Graphic Design, B-English Language,
D-Chemistry, E-Biology

Course Studying: Chemistry With European Experience

How Did You Get Into Bangor: Insurance

Little Bit About You: Errrrrrrr, I Am 18 Almost 19
So Nervous For Moving In Sunday!
Anyone Staying In Glaslyn? :biggrin:
hollybolly
Name: Bonjour! I am HOLLY :smile:

A Level Results: A-Graphic Design, B-English Language,
D-Chemistry, E-Biology

Course Studying: Chemistry With European Experience

How Did You Get Into Bangor: Insurance

Little Bit About You: Errrrrrrr, I Am 18 Almost 19
So Nervous For Moving In Sunday!
Anyone Staying In Glaslyn? :biggrin:

Heya Holly, you are one of my freshers :biggrin:

I'm the head peer guide for the chemistry department. I'll be the one known as "the brain" seeing as we were all assigned names for childrens tv characters.

I'll no doubt see you Sunday, if you have any questions please feel free to ask and if you haven't already look for our welcome week page on facebook

Bangor chemistry welcome week 2009/10 (or something similar to that)
Reply 91
Hello again dan :smile:
I shall keep a look out for you on sunday!
Hope you have strong arms, I have lots of boxes :smile:
Reply 92
greysheep
Name: Kate :-)

A-level results: AAB eeek! :-D

Course Studying: English Language

How did you get to Bangor: Firm / insurance / clearing - i put it as my firm, as a lower offer than Lancaster i put as my insurance...basically because there was something that just made me think, yes this is the place for me!

Little bit about you: i'm 18, love the outdoors - walking and running, and i enjoy swimming :-) ready to start a new chapter as Bangor, can't wait to get started :-)

I think this is kate who ive been speaking to via text? Haha, fellow yorkshireman? Its holly =]
i dont think anyone applied for economics in bangor..

hmph... did i make a mistake? the course is perfect and im content with the place...

but i think im disadvantaged just ecause of the rep of bangor in economics.. im not sure how it compares..
Reply 94
Loads of people are in the Business School - and quite a few do Economics.
Reply 95
Name: Gemma-Louise Bunton

A-level results: CDD

Course Studying: Psychology with Clinical and Health Sciences

Little bit about you: 18, bit crazy lady. Need someone to contact me about freshers week x:p:
Reply 96
Name: Emily

A-level results: B C b b

Course Studying: Sport Science

How did you get to Bangor: Insurance (but I wanted to go to bangor)

Little bit about you: I love MUSE!, snowboarding, swimming, and gymnastics and dance. Am very nervous about starting but am looking forward to it, exicted to make some new friends! x x x
Reply 97
flinchalot
Name: Sam

A-level results: B in Psychology, D's in Maths and Bio.

Course Studying: Psychology

Little bit about you: I was so worried after getting my results, 'cause my offer was based on me getting BCC, but I phoned up and I got in anyway! So looking forward to it, loved the uni when I went on the open day :biggrin:

Hey, they wanted 240 off me to do Psychology with Clinical and Health Psyc. I got CDD and they let me in :smile: c you on Freshers :smile:

Latest