The Student Room Group
Reply 1
What does this mean?

We are waiting to receive official confirmation of your place, which is subject to academic conditions.

and i have had a course change on track.
You are guarantteed that place IF YOU WANT IT.

You can't reply on track atm because it's on basic functionality for results day - ring up UCAS and you should be able to accept/reject the changed offer:smile:
Reply 3
Hey I had offers of AAB for both my firm and insurance but now my firm says changed course on track with conditions of AAB also with my insurance saying unsuccessful, just wondering what this means as if I had got AAB I would have got in to my firm and insurance, cheers
It means you've probably missed your offer conditions (or at least your unis think you've missed them), but your firm still has space on a similar course and still wants you with the lower grades.

If you want to accept the offer (or reject it) then you'll need to ring UCAS (track is on limited functionaility today)
Reply 5
It Merged My Post with this one, Cheers for the help :smile:
I decide to defer my entry to next year for my uni course and my firm has now changed from conditional to changed course does that mean my offer is deferred ?? :confused: and i wont be getting my results online?/ :confused:

Plus my insurance is still conditional what does this mean help please!!

my status says The current status of your Application is:
We are waiting to receive official confirmation of your place, which is subject to academic conditions.
Reply 7
PQ
It means you've probably missed your offer conditions (or at least your unis think you've missed them), but your firm still has space on a similar course and still wants you with the lower grades.

If you want to accept the offer (or reject it) then you'll need to ring UCAS (track is on limited functionaility today)

That's excellent info, thank you :smile:

I've never been good with phoning people unless I really need to :p: If I wait until tomorrow, can I accept it through track then - or am I running against time here? Is there a chance I could lose it to somebody else through clearing?
Craig_D

I've never been good with phoning people unless I really need to :p: If I wait until tomorrow, can I accept it through track then - or am I running against time here? Is there a chance I could lose it to somebody else through clearing?

Just ring up, I know what you mean about phoning people but EVERYONE is nervous today and UCAS and the unis KNOW that and will be sympathetic.

The ability to reply on track might not be back for a few days - and if you want specific accommodation then you're best getting your place confirmed ASAP
_xAnonymous
I decide to defer my entry to next year for my uni course and my firm has now changed from conditional to changed course does that mean my offer is deferred ?? :confused: and i wont be getting my results online?/ :confused:

Plus my insurance is still conditional what does this mean help please!!

my status says The current status of your Application is:

It means you probably haven't met your conditions, but the university is offering you a place on a different course. The fact that your insurance is still conditional means they haven't notified UCAS of their decision yet. You will need to go and get your results to find out more.
Craig_D

I asked my uni if i could change course so instead of doing accounting & finance, Im doing accounting & economics (Same amount of ucas points)
I had a "changed course" offer when I looked this morning; due to my change of course.
But I couldn't find any way to reply so I rung UCAS this morning and they firmly accepted it for me over the phone. (Although it isn't showing on track yet, but it's done)
So yeah, give them a ring they can do it for you, if not you've got untill next thursday to accept anyway.
Hope this helps & congratulations:smile:
F1 fanatic
It means you probably haven't met your conditions, but the university is offering you a place on a different course. The fact that your insurance is still conditional means they haven't notified UCAS of their decision yet. You will need to go and get your results to find out more.

omd's i wern't expecting this, was it supposed to change to deferred entry if i met my conditions for my firm?
Reply 12
_xAnonymous
omd's i wern't expecting this, was it supposed to change to deferred entry if i met my conditions for my firm?
Deferred entry will show separately from whether your offer has changed to unconditional. Check your Track for the start date for this changed course to find out if the deferral has been processed.
Minerva
Deferred entry will show separately from whether your offer has changed to unconditional. Check your Track for the start date for this changed course to find out if the deferral has been processed.

thanxs the start date says october 2010 what does this mean?? sorry im just panicking atm.
Reply 14
_xAnonymous
thanxs the start date says october 2010 what does this mean?? sorry im just panicking atm.
Clearly! It is a deferred place.
Minerva
Clearly! It is a deferred place.

oh lol thanxs anyways im a bit slow at these things.

Latest

Trending

Trending