Visit website

Scroll to see replies

me too =]
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
YAY! I got in for earth science with geography/north america with ABB. Alternative conditions were BBC but without the North America bit, luckily I managed to get ABC and they let me in :biggrin:
Reply 3
ABB for maths and i got AAA! yay...
Reply 4
Well done everyone!
Reply 5
ABB for English Lang :smile:
kiattia
ABB for English Lang :smile:

Congrats my coursemate.:biggrin:
Reply 7
Due to an Edexcel cock up, I'm having to wait till tomorrow to have my place confirmed. I met my offer though so I should be on my way to lancaster aswell wooooooo
Reply 8
lancaster here we come!
Reply 9
Got in :biggrin: :biggrin: missed out on the scholarship by 3 marks :O but oh well, sooo can't wait to go :biggrin:
I got in toooo (:
Nice, well done guys; I quite liked the look of Lancaster when I visited. Alas, it's a little too close to home :P
ponpon14
ABB for maths and i got AAA! yay...

Just so you know anyone who gets AAA is eligable for a scholarship of £1000 so apply now!!!
Reply 13
RabbitCFH
Congrats my coursemate.:biggrin:

Look forward to seeing you :smile: watch out for the crazy brunette in the purple wheelchair :woo:
Well done everyone! I hope you'll all really enjoy your time at Lancaster :biggrin:
Reply 15
tinkerbell2105
Just so you know anyone who gets AAA is eligable for a scholarship of £1000 so apply now!!!

Ooo how? I thought the uni contacted me about it. Or thats what i was told....?
I got in, ABB for English lit and creative writing! Can't wait to leave for uni now!
Reply 17
ponpon14
Ooo how? I thought the uni contacted me about it. Or thats what i was told....?

Yeah, you don't need to apply. They will contact you next year to sort it out.
Reply 18
Congratulations everyone!

I also got in for Psychology, with AAAB :smile: I cannot wait!

Although the scholarship doesn't matter (it's a very nice bonus though!), I missed out on it by 2 marks, unless they count General Studies which was my third A. But my place at Lancaster is much more important than the scholarship :smile:
kiattia
Look forward to seeing you :smile: watch out for the crazy brunette in the purple wheelchair :woo:

Ok I will! Are you going on the Open day next week or not?

Latest

Trending

Trending