The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 1
Does Physics count as science-related?? Maybe I should make a separate Physics thread but I cba
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Noo ofc Phy Counts as science hehe :smile:
Reply 3
Is it even 6 weeks btw? Because there is freshers week before that isn't it, god it seems so close!

btw I thought Exeter didn't have a chemistry dept.? But I guess it does, I dunno I used to think I might do medicinal chemistry when I was doing GCSE's until I got to A level and saw how horrific chemistry was :P

Have you seen that mini-series on the cell? It's pretty cool.
Reply 4
alexgmcm
:smile:

No idea about your course, but nice set of results! :yep:
Reply 5
JCM89
No idea about your course, but nice set of results! :yep:

Haha, thanks! I'm still amazed I did so well at chem. I'm not like Rainman I promise!
Reply 6
I thought i might do Physics until i saw how horrific that was haha we are opposites i love chemistry its fantastic :P , yeah i know i'm sounding too geeky ill stop
Reply 7
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11/25/exeter_university_closes_chemistry_department/

Are you taught by the biology dept. then I guess?
Also everyone seem to be staying in catered :frown: Aren't there any self-catering scientists?
Reply 8
I'm self catered :smile: my main choice was St Germans but I guess I'll have to wait and find out
how about you ?
Reply 9
Self catered too! At lleywelan or cook mews probably. :smile:

I don't know where St. Germans is!
Reply 10
Hi!

Im doing biological science AND staying in self catered!! :smile:
Ive applied to Northfield, St Germans and Point Exe, but still havnt heard which one!

Im being forced to do a module in chemistry as I didnt take it at as or anything, and ive always thought chemistry was horific! lol.

XX
Reply 11
Hey Kirsty, Your the first person I've seen on the whole of TSR that will probably be in the same lectures as me :smile: and I applied for St germans and Northfield too!, Chemistry isnt that bad I'd say Physics is worse lol
Reply 12
Oh and Kirsty have you heard anything about your accmodation yet? because I haven't heard a thing, I do hope i get one of the two i mentioned :frown:
Reply 13
Lol, yeah I dont think I could handle physics!! Ive not heard anything about accommodation either! I hope they tell us soon! Northfield and St Germans both look really nice! Good choices there! Did you have a 3rd choice too?
Reply 14
Yes I did my 3rd choice was James owen court but i have my heart set on the 2 i mentioned /pray!
Reply 15
I didnt get any of my 3 choices :frown: I got the complete opposite to all the ones I applied for!
I really really wanted ensuite as im fussy like that, and have been given a standard at northernhay! Bad times.. Have you had your offer yet?
Reply 16
oh my god that doesn't sound promising, no I haven't heard a squeak about accomodation yet, but now I'm really worried :frown:
Reply 17
Im doing Clinical Science...is that related, guess yes...

Latest

Trending

Trending