The Student Room Group

A-Level results, a bit dissapointing, Can someone help!!

Hey everyone, heres the deal, I received my A-Levels results today and I got a Pass in Business and a C-D in Double Award Science...

Im from Belfast and applied for Jordonstown Uni etc but with these grades and UCAS points, 210 overall, i dont think its good enough 2 get into any courses of good value, what do you think I should do?

What options do I have? Should I go back to school and do A-levels in subjects i was good at , I.E. History...

Should I try and get a fast track A-Level course in them subjects

Or should I try and wing it for Uni?

ALL HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

Cheers

Ryan :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
Think about where you want to go and what you want to do. Then think of the best possible route of achieving that. If you have to take 2 years out to get where you want do it, never rush your education and never go somewhere you do not want to go.

I could have rushed through on clearance and used the grades i have (ACC) or i can wait an extra year, get AAA and two AA's at AS and go somewhere where i want to go. Just don't rush to get to uni.
Reply 2
cheers mate, was disappointing with them, no revision, didnt pass one test that cost me dearly..

Can u take a year out and go do repeat 2nd year? or can u go do a fast track A-Level and get a good grade in that..?

Ryan

Latest