The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Oh.. you are alive. Great win over Bur... oh nevermind.
Reply 2
El Stevo
Oh.. you are alive. Great win over Bur... oh nevermind.

Was out last night and been looking for a car today :bhangra:
Reply 3
Subscribed!
:manutd:
Reply 5
Ronaldo VII
Was out last night and been looking for a car today :bhangra:

I thought everyone drove vans in Leyland?
Number VI? Slow down guys, the Newcastle thread still has to catch up to number II :biggrin:
Reply 7
El Stevo
I thought everyone drove vans in Leyland?

That would be trucks :wink:

Stu Laverty
Number VI? Slow down guys, the Newcastle thread still has to catch up to number II :biggrin:

The Arsenal Soc post far more than we do, but we got a headstart. They must be insecure or something.
:manutd: :woo:
Reply 9
Ronaldo VII

:coma:
Ronaldo VII
The Arsenal Soc post far more than we do, but we got a headstart. They must be insecure or something.

Most interesting and intellectual fans :yep: :mfing:
Reply 11
Its almost caught up to your number. Ronaldo VII posting in Society VII is like its your soc :zomg:
Reply 12
Jeppaloth
Its almost caught up to your number. Ronaldo VII posting in Society VII is like its your soc :zomg:

You mean it isn't anyway? :teeth:
Reply 13
Ronaldo VII

Either that, or we have a fair number of regular posters who between them can forge meaningful discussion and debate.

Between repelling the WUMs, of course.
Reply 14
RobbieC
Either that, or we have a fair number of regular posters who between them can forge meaningful discussion and debate.

Between repelling the WUMs, of course.

There is little difference in regular posters between threads. You have more "debates" as there are more questions over the club.
C'mon 19th title!
I wanna be on first page!

Let's hope the team figures out its playing style this season pronto otherwise I can see us dragging through a lot of games with rubbish performances.
Reply 17
Do you think Foster will keep his place up untill Van der Sar is fit again or could you see T.K coming in at the weekend?
Reply 18
Subscribed.
Reply 19
Shady05
Do you think Foster will keep his place up untill Van der Sar is fit again or could you see T.K coming in at the weekend?

Foster will be in till Edwin is fit unless he drops a clanger IMO. Kuszczak might get a chance in the CL games.

Latest