The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Have you called Durham and Birmingham?
Reply 2
Have you tried phoning them?
Reply 3
Call them up or wait?
Try call them (Durham) up to see what's happening.

You may have to wait until tomorrow morning, but try anyway.

I take it that Birmingham has changed to unconditional.
kat2pult
Have you called Durham and Birmingham?

nadiah
Have you tried phoning them?

Isherwood
Call them up or wait?

TheTallOne
Try call them (Durham) up to see what's happening.

:awesome:
I think you know what to do.
Reply 6
On top of that, if you dont get hold of em on the phone just be patient. They have a couple 1000 results to process most likely.
Reply 7
My teacher said not to phone because all that will happen is they will say they are processing my spplication and there is nothing I can do but wait.

Edit: I don't expect anyone else is waiting this long though. I'll call tomorrow if nothing happens. Grrrrrr.
Reply 8
SpamBa
My teacher said not to phone because all that will happen is they will say they are processing my spplication and there is nothing I can do but wait.

Edit: I don't expect anyone else is waiting this long though. I'll call tomorrow if nothing happens. Grrrrrr.

Ignore your teacher and call them. Last year my insurance didn't receive my maths results which left my offer as 'conditional'. Once I told them they were able to change my status.

CALL THEM NOW! Good luck!

BTW, hope you applied to Jo Butler, that's the one I applied for and it looks awesome :biggrin:
Reply 9
Don't worry... my track hasnt updated, yet I met my offer, and recieved a welcome letter from my college. It's just Durham being slow. Congrats on the results =)
Reply 10
Update: REJECTED before I could even get on the phone! Oh well, Bham here I come! Still v. happy! Should be fantastic! Thanks for all the tips guys!

Only annoying thing remaining: offer at Bham still reads 'conditional' as Durham didn't accept me until after Bham had left for the day! I feel like somone up there is mocking me lol!

Latest

Trending

Trending