The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Okay just called them up. I didn't get a place! She said it's cause I applied late. Boo. =( Alright so could you PM me your few choices? Heh.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 41
*bump*
ok, i'm starting to panic now. i've definately been rejected a place, and i seriously need some form of accomodation. i would like to house share with a couple of other freshers please.
i'm very clean and tidy, quiet, non smoker, etc.. (yknow, that ideal housemate speciment :p:), i'd like to know if anyone's got space in their place or if they're looking for someone? PM me please! (i don't mind sharing with girls)
Hey there, I don't have accomodation either cos I sent my form in late eventhough UCL was my firm... I applied to be put on the intercollegiate waiting list but the chances are kinda slim :frown:

Anyone else looking for a roommate or want to look for a place together ???

I'm a girl, kinda tidy but not a neatfreak and am very friendly :smile:

Btw unikq do you have any promising places in mind?? and dya know when you'll be arriving in the UK???
Reply 43
Hey, are the chances of getting accommodation through the waiting list really that slim???
Christina226
Hey there, I don't have accomodation either cos I sent my form in late eventhough UCL was my firm... I applied to be put on the intercollegiate waiting list but the chances are kinda slim :frown:

Anyone else looking for a roommate or want to look for a place together ???

I'm a girl, kinda tidy but not a neatfreak and am very friendly :smile:

Btw unikq do you have any promising places in mind?? and dya know when you'll be arriving in the UK???

are you from London?
nightfallquartet
are you from London?

Nope I'm an international student but I'll be arriving in London on the 20th so I'd really like to secure a place before I arrive. Why dya ask? Do you have a place in mind??
JanoBano
Hey, are the chances of getting accommodation through the waiting list really that slim???

From what I've heard its like 1000+ people for about 40 places ... But those who go on the UCL waiting list normally eventually get a place though ... Don't know how true the latter is though :s-smilie: Have you heard back about the UoL waiting list?
Reply 47
Christina226
From what I've heard its like 1000+ people for about 40 places ... But those who go on the UCL waiting list normally eventually get a place though ... Don't know how true the latter is though :s-smilie: Have you heard back about the UoL waiting list?

Hi,
Nope I haven't yet. Have you? It's annoying that we can't call or email and find out either! Lol
So, what course are you planning to do at UCL?
Reply 48
Just a heads up, I was on the waiting list for the intercollegiate halls and got an email today telling me I got a place at Commonwealth Hall, and it's single too. So they've definitely started processing the applications if you sent it yesterday (like I did).
Reply 49
Heard back :smile: Got a single at College Hall :smile: Any other College Hall-ers out here?
They're annoying about the whole payment in one day thing though lol
And nightfallquartet, there's another waiting list on the 18th I think (?). So maybe, if this doesn't work out, you can try that one (since you're from there anyway)...

Oh, I just have to wait for my visa now ... Ugh. :s-smilie:
Reply 50
Oh. I think it's for everyone. I'm not sure what the Courtauld is, but if it's a part of the University of London system, then you can apply to be on the waiting list on the 18th I'm guessing.
Check the link below out :smile:

http://www.halls.london.ac.uk/documents/Waiting%20List.pdf
Reply 51
I'm not a fresher but I'm looking for flatmates if anyone at all is interested? The people I was meant to live with made ahem alternative arrangements so if anyone wants to share a flat or knows of anyone with a spare room PM me

Edit; got 3 people to share with so nevermind
Reply 52
hey guys, i'm a fresher at UCL.. but i didn't get my accommodation, and i'm looking for private accommodation at the moment.. anyone else willing to flatshare?

i'll be looking for a place near the UCL union, if your interested, email me..

[email protected]

thanks
Reply 53
Hey,
I'm also a fresher at UCL looking for a private accommodation. PM if interested.
JanoBano
Hi,
Nope I haven't yet. Have you? It's annoying that we can't call or email and find out either! Lol
So, what course are you planning to do at UCL?

Heya I heard from them on the 11th that I got a twin set in Commonwealth hall ... It's apparently two separate bedrooms with a shared study/sitting room so it should be okay :smile:

OMG you got college hall ... ensuite I suppose ... I'm so envious :smile: It was my initial first choice but they told me it was practically full so I didn't dare rank it first or anywhere near the top. Was it your first choice?? I'm gonna be doing Law ... what about you??

Btw any idea when you plan to move in?
CycloneUK
Just a heads up, I was on the waiting list for the intercollegiate halls and got an email today telling me I got a place at Commonwealth Hall, and it's single too. So they've definitely started processing the applications if you sent it yesterday (like I did).

Heya I got commonwealth too :smile: When will you be shifting in?? Do you think it's any use applying for early arrival? I'll be doing Law what about you??
Reply 56
Hi!
I am an Erasmus student going to UCL for the first term.
I am 22, from Poland.
Is anyone looking for a flatmate?
The UCL Student Residences office doesn't care about my application, I suppose.
I still haven't got any decision, though the deadline was on 7th September (!) I sent lots of e-mails, called them, but with no answer..;/
If anyone is interested in sharing a flat, please send me a message.
best,
magda
Reply 57
Anyone who is interested in a flatshare send me an email on [email protected].

It's a 4 bedroom flat near Camden. I have two people and need another two. Let me know as soon as possible as the place may be rented out to others. Thanks.

Latest

Trending

Trending