The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Spring Gardens Aberdeen Anyone?

Scroll to see replies

Just got mine, block 72 flat 301 :biggrin:

Thasc
I wish I could, still no tenancy agreement. :[

Phone up spring gardens, my email address was record incorrectly and I just thought it hadn't been sent yet, which it now has - only it says "please return no later than the 8th". So I would advise getting in touch asap
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
:biggrin: all I need to do now is invent a time machine to get my tenancy agreement in on time, not helped by the fact my guarantor isn't here until the end of the week =/
Reply 82
Hi anyone staying in block 50?

is anyone doing Geology?
Reply 83
Awesomeness to people near me =) I just called unite about the first installment and told them I couldn't pay until I got my loan through and they said it was cool, so that's a good plan *thumbs up*
Reply 84
Thasc
I'm curious, does anyone know what the layout of the flats are, roughly? Are the rooms clustered around a central living room? Is it more corridor-ey?

It's a corridor in a U type shape with the living room/kitchen at one end of the U if that makes sense
Anyone in block 40 flat 201? :smile: x
Reply 86
Teague'usMaximus
Anyone in block 40 flat 201? :smile: x

I was about to say, oh there's someone on facebook posted a few hours ago who's in there...then looked at the surname and realised it was most likely you. :biggrin:
Reply 87
I'm trying to do the E-registration, But I really can't figure out what address my post should be sent to.
Im block 72 flat 102 room A.
Doing Geology btw (And hoping since most people probably havn't done the A-level it wont be massivly more difficult).
LillieF
I was about to say, oh there's someone on facebook posted a few hours ago who's in there...then looked at the surname and realised it was most likely you. :biggrin:

Lmao!
I've found 1 person, but I have a friend thats found pretty much everyone in his flat.
Magixx
hey :smile: anyone eles staying in Spring Gardens Aberdeen this year? well as of Septemeber?

:smile:
x

I'm staying at Spring Gardens :smile:
Reply 90
Flat 202, Block 70, Room A ... anyone close by :biggrin: ??
I've seen the flats ... they aren't amazing but not that bad either (i've seen much worse!) and I figure most people wont notice through the drunken haze? :wink:
Anybody studying psychology (Bsc)? I'm taking physics as another subject though and hopefully i'll change to that in 2nd year :smile: how geeky :p:
Reply 91
I am in flat 301 but i have no block number ;( can some 1 explain why?
Reply 92
tea-and-crumpets
Anyone for block 68 flat 301 or near to it??

I am in flat 301 but i have no block number........:confused:
How do you find out your block number??:eek3:
Reply 93
rt16
I am in flat 301 but i have no block number........:confused:
How do you find out your block number??:eek3:

It should be on your documents, the contract that you have a copy of?
I'm in block 50. What flat are you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending