The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
brokenangel
Hmm 3 offers and 1 offer of interview which i declined so id say it was ok. The OP asked for an opinion in a forum that is know for being harsh to applicants.

What did you want me to go oh yeah that all great write it ill def win you a place. Hey you only want medicine for the money/pretiguise etc that great go for it dont worry about the debt/long hour/etc.

Youll find alot of apllicant are considering their application in year 11 hell if you arent then how are you going to pick appriopriate alevels.

Arghhhh

its cool
becuz' i understand why you said it :]
and yeah, i'm only thinking so early because i don't want to end up choosing some proper stupid a levels in which the dream goes.
Reply 41
brokenangel
Hmm 3 offers and 1 offer of interview which i declined so id say it was ok. The OP asked for an opinion in a forum that is know for being harsh to applicants.

That's great but you missed the point. I'm not too concerned how many offers you received. It still doesn't mean your application had nothing wrong with it.

What did you want me to go oh yeah that all great write it ill def win you a place. Hey you only want medicine for the money/pretiguise etc that great go for it dont worry about the debt/long hour/etc.

No, because that'd be a lie. Just like, "you should never be a doctor" isn't very accurate. If you wanted to give an opinion you should have given one which is a bit more useful. Telling somebody they shouldn't ever become a doctor doesn't help. It doesn't hurt to say why, which, admittedly, you did afterwards.

This forum might be known for being harsh but that doesn't mean you need to follow suit.

Latest

Trending

Trending